Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-21-2008   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Marshawn Lynch's Hit & Run

Do you think the Commish will come down too hard on him?? Suspend him for a couple games or anything??
Old 06-21-2008   #2
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Marshawn Lynch's Hit & Run

I hope that he does, and I think he will. I believe that he deserves the 4 game suspension that some are getting for violating the substance-abuse policy, at VERY least.

What a terrible thing to do.... leaving that woman there, not knowing if she was dead or alive. If I were in charge he would be banned for life, but maybe that's just me (and maybe a bit extreme).
Old 06-21-2008   #3
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

He'll definitely be suspended. There's no way to prove it, but I would say that there's a 99.9% chance that he was drunk at the time too.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #4
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 24274 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think the league can come down too hard on him. He needs to be suspended at least 4 games.

He should never have left the scene of an accident and leave someone he hit lying on the street not knowing how badly she was hurt.

He should have been man enough to take resonsibility for his actions. The others in the vehicle with him should have taken responsibity also. They should also be suspended for at least a game.
Old 06-22-2008   #5
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan View Post
He'll definitely be suspended. There's no way to prove it, but I would say that there's a 99.9% chance that he was drunk at the time too.
Agree 1000%

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read