Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2004   #1
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Lightbulb Game Day: Colts at Texans

Game center

Lots of James today I think.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #2
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Texans win today
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #3
AndreJ
All Pro

I've got a good feeling today, the texans may not win, but i think we'll give them a run for their money.
Old 12-12-2004   #4
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is most likely going to be a horrible loss... BUT I GET TO WATCH!!! YES!!!

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #5
big sarge
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 big sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballotbig sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Amen brother. Finally they play on tv here in Kentucky. GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #6
AndreJ
All Pro

what in the world is that?
Old 12-12-2004   #7
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Lots of James today I think.
I agree. With the focus on Peyton, Edge will have open lanes through our front 7 no problem. That's the problem, Colts have too many big time weapons.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-12-2004   #8
Supertex
Rookie

Texans are going to be running zone all day which will open up holes for EJ. However I beleieve we will shut them down to alot of 3rd downs and if we can prevent the 3rd down conversion 75% of the time than we will win this game.
Old 12-12-2004   #9
Texas_Heat
Veteran

You got to have faith, I have a strong feeling their going to win today.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #10
Jwwillis
All Pro

No artificial terf, home crowd, up and coming team with pride and something to prove......it WILL NOT be a blow out.

:pray
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #11
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Let the beating begin. Can't wait to hear about how they just couldn't do anything against that pesky cover 2. This coaching staff has to go if we're going to see any progress.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #12
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Let the beating begin. Can't wait to hear about how they just couldn't do anything against that pesky cover 2. This coaching staff has to go if we're going to see any progress.
Could you be any more negative? Why are you even allowed on the message board, go away. Im sure i speak for the most of us when i say noone wants to hear about your negative attitude toward OUR TEAM. Free country or not!
Old 12-12-2004   #13
Dhedluk
Rookie

I still feel like the Texans still have a suprise or two left in them this season. Maybe we'll see a bit of it today.
Dhedluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #14
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Could you be any more negative? Why are you even allowed on the message board, go away. Im sure i speak for the most of us when i say noone wants to hear about your negative attitude toward OUR TEAM. Free country or not!

Not for me. It isn't towards the team. It is towards the coaches.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #15
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ

I couldn't DISAGREE with YOU more. This can be bcky's team just as it is yours. Just because someone doesn't think the team walk on water right now doesn't make them a bad fan. You have to be crazy to think the Texans are doing good at this point.

I also agree there needs to be a change in the coaching staff to some degree.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #16
Jwwillis
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Dallas ditched Capo and got the best coach available the "Genius Tuna"..look where they are at. Ditching an expansion teams coach after 3 years when each year there is marked improvment would be an knee jerk fans respose NOT an owner with billions at stake.
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

we win the toss!!

We win the toss!

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #18
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
Dallas ditched Capo and got the best coach available the "Genius Tuna"..look where they are at. Ditching an expansion teams coach after 3 years when each year there is marked improvment would be an knee jerk fans respose NOT an owner with billions at stake.
I beg to differ with you and fail to see the "marked improvement".
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004   #19
AndreJ
All Pro

and so it begins
Old 12-12-2004   #20
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Here comes #45
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read