Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default who wants to go fishin??

Anyone like to go fishing? Where are the good spots? I live on the north side of town.This is Gary's older brother,Justin.

Last edited by gary; 04-24-2008 at 04:48 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Polo

Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Old 04-24-2008   #3
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you are ever up towards Lake Livingston - PM me - I live on the lake and fishing is my second passion. Right now is a little early for white bass/stripers - black bass are biting but the lake is pretty cloudy from the wind and rain - cat fish are slower than usual this time of year.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

i have been at spring creek almost everyday catching nice 2 lbs white bass off of shrimp but i would like to come up there and do some fishing for some black bass. my friend went to huntsville last week and caught 2 ..10 lbs black bass real nice ... thats what im goin for are there any nice size ones in there??

Last edited by gary; 04-25-2008 at 08:42 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
whats the face for? u dont like to fish?
Old 04-25-2008   #6
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

SHUT UP GARY!!!
Old 04-25-2008   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
SHUT UP GARY!!!
What's your problem man?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-25-2008   #8
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
What's your problem man?
I DO HAVE TO ASK WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, SON
Old 04-25-2008   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_Doc View Post
SHUT UP GARY!!!
I won't leave rep to hope that there's a joke behind this post. It certainly seems totally uncalled for.

Either way, a neg rep is probably on its way when the results of your comment comes out.

Gary, I got your back.
Old 04-25-2008   #10
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I won't leave rep to hope that there's a joke behind this post. It certainly seems totally uncalled for.

Either way, a neg rep is probably on its way when the results of your comment comes out.

Gary, I got your back.
YOU AND THE CRIPPLED KID NEED TO BOTH SHUT UP!!!!
Old 04-25-2008   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

http://thegaryjlynnfoundation.org/meet_gary.html

What the hell?!?! These pictures do not even include the tons that he's already posted here on this site.

Boy, you've got it good! I'm very very happy for you!

Bob Allen is one ultra cheap mofo. The worst of the worst up there right up there with Scottie 'No Tippin' Pippen. Not a fan of his. Parked his car at Cafe Elysse (now closed) and he stiffed us everytime. I take every opportunity to bash those who stiff us out of a living while flashing their dollars. It's cool if you don't want to tip a valet but then one should probably go and park their car themselves. Especially with how close the parking lot was from Cafe Elysse. Rant over.
Old 04-28-2008   #12
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you are ever up towards Lake Livingston - PM me - I live on the lake and fishing is my second passion. Right now is a little early for white bass/stripers - black bass are biting but the lake is pretty cloudy from the wind and rain - cat fish are slower than usual this time of year.
Me and a buddy kept 43 whites from Pine Island yesterday....probably threw back 15 more. I live here also. Fish Rayburn mostly though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read