Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-03-2008   #1
Dcolbyt
starter

Default Football mmo rpg

This is a cool game that you create a football player and build his stats.The teams are also owned by real people.You sign up then you create what position.After that you will recieve contract offers.Choose to take a contract ,and thats is as far as i got.enjoy!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3523691

Last edited by Dcolbyt; 04-04-2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: misspelled
Dcolbyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #2
Dcolbyt
starter

Default Re: Football mmo rpg

By the way you can buy teams too!
Old 04-04-2008   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I made a player just to give it a whirl, seems like it could be fun.

If you want to sign up please use the following link (gives me referal points):
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3851413
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #4
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I got my guy on a team, as a back-up, and am curious to se how the rest works out.
Old 04-04-2008   #5
Dcolbyt
starter

I thinks its getting pretty popular too! hey hoth-boy did you see how you can replay the plays from the game?Its pretty cool even tho its only little dots.
Old 04-04-2008   #6
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody needs a wide receiver named Tyranosaurus Rex??? Leave me a msg.
Old 04-05-2008   #7
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post

I used the link. Now if someone can use mine to give me some points.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-05-2008   #8
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post

So did I.

I however, won't make anyone sign up. XD Unless you want to.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=119484 (My profile)
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4382105 (Referral link)
Old 04-05-2008   #9
Dcolbyt
starter

what do yall think about it now?
Old 04-05-2008   #10
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcolbyt View Post
what do yall think about it now?
Actually, it's really fun. But I don't get to play a game for another 15 hours.
Old 04-08-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post

I got you bro, I signed up under your link. How do you make sure you got the points?

BTW, what does MMO mean?
Old 04-08-2008   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Any newcomers? Please give me a referral by signing up through this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980
Old 04-09-2008   #13
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
BTW, what does MMO mean?
Massive Multiplayer Online

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #14
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:

If I could just get 1 more person to sign up through my referal link I could level my guy up.

So c'mon there needs to be one more taker out there.
Old 04-06-2008   #15
Dcolbyt
starter

we got win!2-3 how bout that
Old 04-06-2008   #16
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

congrats dcolbyt! i just signed up yesterday, my guys' first game is in about 9 hours. it'd be great if somewhere down the line we could get a texanstalk team going.

there are a couple links already so use those guys first (hoth-boy needs 1 more), but i'll toss my referral link out there for later use. thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4494265
Old 04-07-2008   #17
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcolbyt View Post
we got win!2-3 how bout that
Nice! We lost.

I did have the best stats for defensive back on my team, however. 3 tackles (one missed -_-) and 3 passes deflected. :o
Old 04-07-2008   #18
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:
If I could just get 1 more person to sign up through my referal link I could level my guy up.

So c'mon there needs to be one more taker out there.
C'mon one more.

I feel like such a prima dona. I got 11 snaps in our last game, which we lost, and most of my stats are better then the starters, so I asked the owner what's up and how could I get more playing time. His answer was a blah blah blah sub tactics bit. Well see, next game is in about 21 hours. Thankfully I only signed a 1 year deal. So I'll be a FA again soon.
Old 04-07-2008   #19
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
C'mon one more.

I feel like such a prima dona. I got 11 snaps in our last game, which we lost, and most of my stats are better then the starters, so I asked the owner what's up and how could I get more playing time. His answer was a blah blah blah sub tactics bit. Well see, next game is in about 21 hours. Thankfully I only signed a 1 year deal. So I'll be a FA again soon.
I'll do it.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #20
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Quote:
C'mon one more.

When did you join? I got a pretty good owner. Gives everyone an equal share of playing time mainly because were still a building team. One thing I don't like about GLB is that the contracts expire like a full season. example: If you joined a team on the 25th day of the season, the contract will expire on the 25th day of the next season if you signed a 1 year deal. :/ I would like for the contract expire on a clean date. :o

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read