Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2004   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans, Pick yourselves up and beat the Colts

Yep thats right, Pick yourselves up, Shake off the dirt, and lets put a whoopin on the horseshoes. Heck lets just nail them to the rodeo horses.
Lets go Texans, we got 4 more and I want a few more wins.
Old 12-06-2004   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder what the spread's gonna be on this one. About 15?
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
Wonder what the spread's gonna be on this one. About 15?
Colts -10.5
Old 12-06-2004   #4
non natural texan
Rookie

Default ha

I hope you ifairweather fans wear your blue and white to the game, better yet, don't show up.
non natural texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #5
txhoosier
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by non natural texan
I hope you ifairweather fans wear your blue and white to the game, better yet, don't show up.
are you talking about Colts fans?

I'll be at the game, but not because I want to be. I had the whole day set out to have some Texan buddies of mine over to the house to watch the game. Then I got volunteered by my boss to ring the Salvation Army bell at the game. He thought it would be a nice gesture to volunteer me, since it was the Colts. Now I won't get to watch the game hardly at all.
Old 12-06-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

I dont even wanna think about having to face the colts sunday
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #7
peyton2marvin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan
Yep thats right, Pick yourselves up, Shake off the dirt, and lets put a whoopin on the horseshoes. Heck lets just nail them to the rodeo horses.
Lets go Texans, we got 4 more and I want a few more wins.
Yeah just blow the colts away...that's so easy to do....lol
peyton2marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2004   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cry a river, Theres no crying in football. I am a Fan, short for fannatic and I stand behind the Texans win lose or draw. They might have some issues that need attention but the players get pumped at every homegame with the participation of the croud. All you "we're gonna lose wishers", need to stay home cause I am showing up with the intention to saddle that horse hop on it and beat it like a red headed step child.
Old 12-07-2004   #9
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I think we will play well this week. We haven't been blown out at home all year. I think we lose a close one at home to the Colts.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read