Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Season Tickets And PSLs Sec 135

I am looking to sell 2 seats.... 135 GG.

Season tix and PSLs....$3500

PM if you're intersted in making an offer.

It'll all hit e-bay soon.

Yes! You can use PayPal if you'd like to use some plastique.

The Texans charge $50 for you to transfer PSLs.

Thanks

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 04-20-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #2
Hoo.Texans135
noob

Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

I am interested in the PSL's and the Tickets. Please e-mail me at kevinp@ev1.net Thanks
Hoo.Texans135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoo.Texans135 View Post
I am interested in the PSL's and the Tickets. Please e-mail me at kevinp@ev1.net Thanks
Maybe not....lol. Still available...

I see seats in the 600s going for what I am asking for lower level.
Old 04-17-2008   #4
BigSteve
waterboy

Are these tickets still available? If so, please email me at stevezyung@yahoo.com

Thanks!
BigSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Yes they are...$3500 gets you tix & PSLs.

Best Offers accepted as well.

Thanks
Old 04-22-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Oh lookeee.. I have a buyer...lol

Hello There,
Do you still have the item posted for sale? I want to purchase it and pay with a certified cashier's check, if you accept,kindly forward me your full names, address,city and telephone numbers
to enable me mail out the check,you can hold on to the item and release the item to my shipper whose fee I will be adding to your price for the item.

Thanks...

My reply...

You are going to have to use paypal to pay for this and it needs to be ASAP.

Who are your favorite players?

Ain't giving up....

You can release once the check clears.

Sure I can, hoss.

We can meet and you can pay cash. What part of town do you live in?

Who are your favorite Texans players?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read