Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2008   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A Very Heart Felt Thank You!!!

I would like to thank Marcie, Gma, Joe, Gary, Gary's mom and aunt - (I think Bronco Billy and Spec knew too). They have supported my mother, my family and I with their thoughts and prayers as my mother had to undergo delicate surgeries last week. She did so well during the first procedure (the aneuerims) that the surgeon made the decision to perform the second procedure (the re-construction of the artery that feeds blood to the back of the brain) at the same time.

Well y'all were heard and my mother is now at home and doing quite well. My family thanks you. I'm not sure if my mother or father thanks you more because Pops was an absolute wreck throughout the last couple of weeks.

Sorry to Gary, Gary's mom and aunt, Joe and Billy I wasn't able to make the Aeros game last Saturday and again last night. Next time!!!!

Unfortunately I did find out that my moms must undergo a by-pass in her left subclavian artery whenever she has her strength back.

In any event, y'all are very special people to me and thank you once again.

Bill
Old 03-21-2008   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Very Heart Felt Thank You!!!

Old 03-21-2008   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Wow, Bill didn't know that was going on.

Great to hear that your mother is doing well. I know how mentally draining it is to have a loved one in a scary situation.

If you need anything, don't be scared to ask a Jazz fan.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Wow, Bill didn't know that was going on.

Great to hear that your mother is doing well. I know how mentally draining it is to have a loved one in a scary situation.

If you need anything, don't be scared to ask a Jazz fan.
Thank you very much!! Much appreciated...

I chose to not share with folks because I wanted to maintain as much a normal routine as possible.

I have actually been down a similar path with my mom before and so whenever you were going through tough times with your dad - I could relate.
Old 03-21-2008   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude like I told you the other day, you got my number if you need anything just call.

Glad she is doing well, and will keep yall in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 03-21-2008   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

It is good to hear this news. You and your mother are in my prayers.
Old 03-21-2008   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

My family's thoughts and prayers are with your family. My dad is going through a tough time right now, so I can certainly sympathize. Please keep us posted.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 03-21-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-21-2008   #8
kermit
Veteran

Rep Power: 554 kermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Texan_Bill;871262]I would like to thank Marcie, Gma, Joe, Gary, Gary's mom and aunt - (I think Bronco Billy and Spec knew too). They have supported my mother, my family and I with their thoughts and prayers as my mother had to undergo delicate surgeries last week. She did so well during the first procedure (the aneuerims) that the surgeon made the decision to perform the second procedure (the re-construction of the artery that feeds blood to the back of the brain) at the same time.

Well y'all were heard and my mother is now at home and doing quite well. My family thanks you. I'm not sure if my mother or father thanks you more because Pops was an absolute wreck throughout the last couple of weeks.

Sorry to Gary, Gary's mom and aunt, Joe and Billy I wasn't able to make the Aeros game last Saturday and again last night. Next time!!!!

Unfortunately I did find out that my moms must undergo a by-pass in her left subclavian artery whenever she has her strength back.

In any event, y'all are very special people to me and thank you once again.

Areos, Rockets, Texans etc. will be around. Taking care of your family is first and foremost. So glad to hear the news.
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

TB you are such a great friend you will always be in my thoughts and prayers GOD BLESS.

Last edited by gary; 03-21-2008 at 12:04 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

My family and I thank all you gals and guys very much!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I thank you for being such a great friend.
Old 03-21-2008   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill,

No thanks are needed (but accepted) as your my friend and this is what friends do.
The thing that matters most is the best outcome of a critical situation.
There will always be more good times when your up to it. I will let you know that you were always with us, you just were not there. God Bless you Bill and as you know I am here if you need me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read