Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-07-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Who is biscuit?

Starting right guard Sunday.

Courtsey of the cheerleader weekly wrap up video.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Who is biscuit?

No, seriously, who is he?

http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html

Wow, Lindsay is getting good at this, lol.

Oh, Brisiel (not that I know who he is...)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-07-2007   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who is biscuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
No, seriously, who is he?

http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html

Oh, Brisiel (not that I know who he is...)

Lindsay may have found herself a starting job. Did the starter get hurt as all the Texans players have?
Old 12-07-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Lindsay may have found herself a starting job. Did the starter get hurt as all the Texans players have?
Huh? She does the weekly wrap up every week Today she said someone they call "Biscuit" is starting at RG, I said "who?"
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-07-2007   #5
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

To me, 'Biscuit' will always be Cornelius Bennett, not some scrub o-lineman on a bad team.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
To me, 'Biscuit' will always be Cornelius Bennett, not some scrub o-lineman on a bad team.
Dude what is your problem? The guys on the team call him that, if you do not want to fine then dont. But to blast into him and the team because of a freakin stupid nick name is lame. As far as scrub lineman, he is a young player you have no idea how his career will pan out so to call him a scrub is harsh.

Hell I knew a guy in high school we called biscuit, because he looked like a biscuit short of 300, he kinda did not like but that is how it goes at times. Are you going to tear into him for us giving him that nickname?
Old 12-07-2007   #7
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

mmmmmmmmmm........biscuits.

signed,

Ron Dayne
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2007   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Dude what is your problem?
I don't have one. Looks like you need to take something for yours though.

I hope 'Scrub' Biscuit does well on Sunday, because if he does it helps a bad team. Who knows, he may eventually turn into a legit NFL offensive lineman -- but I'm guessing he won't. We definitely need a long term solution for Weary given the length of time it will take him to recover.

I'm sure every HS and college football team in America has a 'Biscuit' - I imagine it's kind of a commom nickname. But when I hear that name in the context of an NFL discussion, I think of Cornelius Bennett. Kind of like when I hear the term LT, I don't think of one of my fantasy RBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
...our new "BISCUIT"
Our 'new' biscuit has been with the team for two years. If you recall, he's the guy that had the seizure on the sideline last year. His practice squad eligibility is done after this season so I'm sure Kubiak is giving him this opportunity now in order to see what he can do with live bullets flying vs. scout team. This may be his only/best opportunity. He wasn't able to beat out Chris White but that could be a Shermanism. He has some NFLE experience but that was with a team whose leading rusher was Tony Hollings. There's also the Colorado State pipeline in full effect with this player. I don't care where they're from or whether it's him or Studdard (or someone else) that emerges. We desperately need strong guard play next to Flanagan and hopefully a healthy McKinney replacing Flanagan next year along with a new C/G through the draft or FA.

Last edited by aj.; 12-08-2007 at 06:36 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Our 'new' biscuit has been with the team for two years. If you recall, he's the guy that had the seizure on the sideline last year. His practice squad eligibility is done after this season so I'm sure Kubiak is giving him this opportunity now in order to see what he can do with live bullets flying vs. scout team. This may be his only/best opportunity. He wasn't able to beat out Chris White but that could be a Shermanism. He has some NFLE experience but that was with a team whose leading rusher was Tony Hollings. There's also the Colorado State pipeline in full effect with this player. I don't care where they're from or whether it's him or Studdard (or someone else) that emerges. We desperately need strong guard play next to Flanagan.

I remember that now, Aj. This is the opportunity for all the "scrubs" to show what they can do. Suit um up, send um out there, and let's see what they can do. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll find that "diamond in the rough." Either that, or just go ahead and send them to IR. We're good at that, if nothing else!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #10
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

For reals. She should totally do newscasts!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #11
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Quote:
Starting right guard Sunday.

Courtsey of the cheerleader weekly wrap up video.
She seems to be quite the natural at presenting. Never knew she presented this before.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
She seems to be quite the natural at presenting. Never knew she presented this before.
Yup, every week Gets posted late Friday afternoon and summarizes injuries and new starters.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-08-2007   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welllllll!!!!!!!!!! If our new "BISCUIT" has the heart of the racehorse "Biscuit," we have a winner on our hands.

A great movie BTW!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read