Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-27-2007   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default How the rest of the Season pans out.

This weekend we have the Titans so I'll do a game by game deal of the rest of the season.

Titans - Texans will play their hearts out after a last min. loss earlier in the season. Could quite posibably be a win.
I say win
Tampa Bay - One of the better teams in the NFC and best in their division. This will most likely be a loss if the Texans don't come ready to play.
I say loss but close game
Denver - I beleive Kubiak will be ready to show up his old team. This is a very winnable game.
I call this a win. Texans ready to show Kubiak what they can do.
Colts - By this time Colts should have the division sowed up and possibly home field advantage. If they have this already may be a chance they just don't show up and Texans are able to pull out an upset.
I call this a win. To late in the season for Colts to get their players hurt.
Jax - Texans always play this team tough and with it being this late in the season and they already have their wild card position may not chance getting any of their top players hurt against a tough Texans team. Another possible win depending on how hurt they want to go into the play offs.
I call this a win. Same reason, Jax doesn't want to end up hurting their play off teams

This could put us 9 - 7 for the season. Not enough to make the play offs but enough to build on for a strong team next year. This will make other FA's want to come to a Houston team in search of a superbowl ring.
Old 11-27-2007   #2
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How the rest of the Season pans out.

yeah i was lookin at the schedule and with dre back... i think 9-7 is possible but i think 8-8 is the most likely to happen... 9-7 if we fire richard and let frank bush take over....
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23 View Post
yeah i was lookin at the schedule and with dre back... i think 9-7 is possible but i think 8-8 is the most likely to happen... 9-7 if we fire richard and let frank bush take over....
10 -6 if we do that, maybe add a lil neopolitan to our vanilla DEFENSE

Last edited by Andrew6; 11-27-2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: dislexic
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #4
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79918 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I doubt Indy will have anything sewn up by week 16. The last two weeks look pretty brutal right now.

Beat Possum Holler and finish at least 7 - 9 and I'll be happy at this point.
Old 11-27-2007   #5
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Depends on which Texans team shows up. I feel hat if we come to play for all our remaining games, we can beat any of them. Indy because they may be sitting people, but still. But if we show up poorly, then we could lose every game left.
Old 11-27-2007   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

maybe hard to beat the colts at home with them channeling crowd noise from other games.
Old 11-27-2007   #7
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

pullin' for at least 9-7! I want a winning season!!!! but will be ok with 8-8

Tacks----win
TB-------win
broncs---win
colts-----loss
jax-------loss

But wouldn't it be cool to win out!!!!! Boomer did say we were under-rated!
man, 10-6 and no playoffs, that would suck!
Old 11-28-2007   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
man, 10-6 and no playoffs, that would suck!
That aint gonna happen this year. 10-6 is definite playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
That aint gonna happen this year. 10-6 is definite playoffs.
may not be a definate. could end up with 10 - 6 and jacksonville take a wild card and browns could tie with 10-6 and take the other leaving lil ole houston out in the cold with a good record but not good enough.
Old 11-28-2007   #10
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Call me crazy, but I wouls still be happy with 10-6 and no playoffs

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read