Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-21-2004   #1
USMC_Away_From_Home
Rookie

Default If everyone stays healthy, how will we fare?

Ok, been away from the boards for a while. Infact I had to make a new name. My question is....

If we can manage to stay relatively healthy throughout the season, how will we fare over all? I went bold when I talked to my buddies. Now I'm locked in. I said if we stayed healthy we would beat Chicago overall, and make the playoffs.

Anyone eles share that opinion, or am I just blinded by loyalty? Tell me what you think.
USMC_Away_From_Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC_Away_From_Home
Ok, been away from the boards for a while. Infact I had to make a new name. My question is....

If we can manage to stay relatively healthy throughout the season, how will we fare over all? I went bold when I talked to my buddies. Now I'm locked in. I said if we stayed healthy we would beat Chicago overall, and make the playoffs.

Anyone eles share that opinion, or am I just blinded by loyalty? Tell me what you think.
If everyone stays healthy we will be 11-5.
Old 05-21-2004   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

8-8

Greetings Marine, I have a close family member who was in the T-Bolts for several years.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #4
USMC_Away_From_Home
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
8-8

Greetings Marine, I have a close family member who was in the T-Bolts for several years.
That's cool man. Always good to meet more people in our little "community" Tell him I said thanks for the service and we'll take it from here.

Now on the football side of the house. I'm taking a lot of heat over my prediction out here! I've a limited amount of time on this box to research. I've seen many of the Texans latest news, but how are we stacking up against the rest of the NFL?
USMC_Away_From_Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

We are an "On the way up" team. This season will likely be 8-8 with an OUTSIDE chance to be as good as 10-6, but we would need a lot of good breaks for that to happen.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004   #6
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

If everyone stays healthy, we should be 9-7, with our first wins over Indy and bud's bozos.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read