Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-15-2004   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Exclamation 24 Hour Rule is Over!

Lets move on. We all predicted this summer that we would lose these two games to Denver and Indy...so we shouldn't be too upset. Heck, the press was saying that the GB game and the Titans game would be our first win streak-(we've done that twice already).

So lets not hang our heads low. The game is long gone, and in comes the Cheeseheads.

Sunday Night Football! Skycam! Blimp! The whole Nation is watching this game!
Here's a little something to get you pumped about a night game!:
Beautiful, isn't it?

Last edited by TEXANS84; 11-15-2004 at 05:06 PM.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #2
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Lets move on. We all predicted this summer that we would lose these two games to Denver and Indy...so we shouldn't be too upset. Heck, the press was saying that the GB game and the Titans game would be our first win streak-(we've done that twice already).

So lets not hang our heads low. The game is long gone, and in comes the Cheeseheads.

Sunday Night Football! Skycam! Blimp! The whole Nation is watching this game!
Here's a little something to get you pumped about a night game!:
Beautiful, isn't it?
It is so beautiful.......
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #4
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default i have a tear in my eye...

After watching the game in the RCA Dome and looking at the pic's of our beautifl stadium, I can only bring a tear t my eye. That place where the Colts plays is cool for having 55,000 fans real close to the action, but the building itself is horrible! Not only that, there facilities are bad too!
Old 11-15-2004   #5
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Our endzones don't look like that anymore.........why is that? They are natural green with white font.
Old 11-15-2004   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really hope the roof is open for this one. The Cowgirls game had the extra pyrotechnics and with the roof closed, left a foggy haze inside.
Old 11-15-2004   #7
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

it is a blind guess but I would say they don't paint anymore than they have to in an attempt to keep the grass growing. The south endzone gets alot of shade and not much sun. So the less blocker, like paint, they have on the grass the easier it is to keep it growing and green.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2004   #8
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks i needed that.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree. its time to let these losses go. We need to focus on our date with the fudge packers. aka the Green Bay Packers.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 265137 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

It will be a long time before I can let the Colts game go but I can keep it deep down inside until vengance time. Until then this is, as we all know the NFL and it don't stop just because you're down. Another week, another opponent.

Besides we've been about as bad as we can get the last two weeks. The law of the gridiron says that when you get thumped "x" number of times eventually someone's going to play you and get all that pent up frustration right in the forehead.

Starting now I'm officially going to go on record and say that the Packers walk into Reliant thinking "no problem" and find themselves on the recieving end of a stomping. The Texans aren't going to flop three weeks straight and definitely not at home. No way.
Old 11-15-2004   #11
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm praying you're right, Herv. The pack's been extremely hot on offense in the past month, but not as strong on D. Sadly, nobody's better than us at making a bad defense look studly.

But it DOES have to end somewhere, and they HAVE been rolled badly this season. Maybe Sunday night will be another such moment, when the Texans dig deep and say enough is enough. But Favre and prime time go together like Shiner Bock and a tube trip down the Frio...hard to beat.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #12
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

YEAHHHHHH TEXANEXILE on the shiner bock....i have to think of something pleasant right now.....LOL.....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #13
texansfan88
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
It will be a long time before I can let the Colts game go but I can keep it deep down inside until vengance time. Until then this is, as we all know the NFL and it don't stop just because you're down. Another week, another opponent.

Besides we've been about as bad as we can get the last two weeks. The law of the gridiron says that when you get thumped "x" number of times eventually someone's going to play you and get all that pent up frustration right in the forehead.

Starting now I'm officially going to go on record and say that the Packers walk into Reliant thinking "no problem" and find themselves on the recieving end of a stomping. The Texans aren't going to flop three weeks straight and definitely not at home. No way.
Most of my family is in GB and while cocky, they are worried that most of the young guys will come in thinking this is a breeze after the past 2 weeks.

They're offense will be tough though...favre and ahman especially. But I expect big weeks from 3 local boys by the name of Javon Walker, Donald Driver and Robert Ferguson
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #14
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree. We need to file the last two weeks in our memory banks. Let's not forget them, but we must move on. Being the Die Hard fans that we are, it's not easy getting spanked. We all got pretty cocky in the last few weeks. Maybe we needed to get the attitude adjustment. Anyway, the Texans are still our team. I am proud of them.
Old 11-16-2004   #15
Dunta_Fan_23
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Dunta_Fan_23 Send a message via Yahoo to Dunta_Fan_23

Nice picture of the stadium

Would love to have that on my desk top

:c)
Dunta_Fan_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #16
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_Fan_23
Nice picture of the stadium

Would love to have that on my desk top

Mark Green Photography

Enjoy! Also, go to just mgreen.com and scroll down to stadium pics. Its all high quality UNBELIEVABLE images of the stadiums in Houston.
Old 11-16-2004   #17
Dunta_Fan_23
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Dunta_Fan_23 Send a message via Yahoo to Dunta_Fan_23

ok thanks...I'll look into that

Old 11-16-2004   #18
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i mean roger craiger...GREAT...not
Really, Roger will sing the anthem? Alright!!!
Old 11-17-2004   #19
Txnpride
Veteran

Awesome pic dude!!!!!!I will be there with bells on.Blue lot.......With stuffed Flounder,And a bud-Light in my hand.Look for the Earnhardt Flag flying high,usually no more the 3 rows back from the front row,We are rolling out of Groves around 1:00.Wake up O-Line.....time to come off your 2 week vacation!!!!!!
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004   #20
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txnpride
Awesome pic dude!!!!!!I will be there with bells on.Blue lot.......With stuffed Flounder,And a bud-Light in my hand.Look for the Earnhardt Flag flying high,usually no more the 3 rows back from the front row,We are rolling out of Groves around 1:00.Wake up O-Line.....time to come off your 2 week vacation!!!!!!
LOL, I see that flag every tailgate! Im in the first row, parked to the right of the budweiser tent, across from the Rajun Bull tailgaters in a Black Land Rover. Come on over...take a couple of shots of Jagermeister!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read