Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2007   #1
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 66454 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Trash on the Grass

I was extrememly disappointed in the way some of my fellow yellow lotters trashed up their tailgating area, and just leave it on the grass. This game was the worst it's ever been. I don't notice it on the paved lot, but the grass is being treated like a dumpster and that's just not right.

And I realize that the dumpsters are full, but the least you could do is put your freaking garbage in a bag instead of just throwing all over the place.

Sorry, but you're just freaking pathetic if you can't put your trash in a freaking bag. It could have been because of all the hillbilly Titan fans, but it's still pretty pathetic.

PICK UP YOUR DAMN TRASH!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #2
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trash on the Grass

Don't Mess with Texans
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #3
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

there a lot of trash on the grass in the yellow lot and a lot of trash on the grass in reliant (referring to the Texans play)...I don't know which was worst.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I was extrememly disappointed in the way some of my fellow yellow lotters trashed up their tailgating area, and just leave it on the grass. This game was the worst it's ever been. I don't notice it on the paved lot, but the grass is being treated like a dumpster and that's just not right.

And I realize that the dumpsters are full, but the least you could do is put your freaking garbage in a bag instead of just throwing all over the place.

Sorry, but you're just freaking pathetic if you can't put your trash in a freaking bag. It could have been because of all the hillbilly Titan fans, but it's still pretty pathetic.

PICK UP YOUR DAMN TRASH!!!
QFT

I noticed that, as well, and even picked up some of it on the way to throwing our own trashbag into the dumpster.
Old 10-23-2007   #5
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

I normally try to pick up the area around us...I know we tend to generate alot of it and usually we are good about getting rid of it. I left before the game was over so if our share wasn't picked up, I apologize. I know I don't like leaving the area looking bad.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #6
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

The area around Texan Mojo was as clean as I could get it Sunday night. I wish I could say the same about the rest of the grass area. I personally picked up everything short of some cigarette butts that were lying around. Starting next week, I'm telling every smoker I see that if our parking spaces are full of butts at the end of the day, Texan Mojo is going to be a non-smoking tailgate in very short order.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007   #7
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I think generally people do pick up their trash every week. But the Titans fans surely brought alot of people I had never seen out there who won't be back until next year's Titan/Texans game.

My thought is that the Saints game will bring many "one-timers" who will trash the grass area again because they don't respect a stadium that they won't be back at.

I have asked the team to put 2 more dumpsters near the area as well.
Old 10-25-2007   #8
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah....I was out at Texas Mojo....I notice some tailgates did not even take their bags of trash to the dumpster. They just left it where they parked at. I guess they figure the Reliant workers would do it. I tried to pick up as much of the trash around Texas Mojo as I could before I left. The grass tends to "hide" some of it versus the concrete..
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I did notice a lot of people hauling off trash and being very mindful of not littering and remembering thinking that it was very cool....I didn't notice any of the stuff left behind though on the way out, I guess I was still in a daze from the game, well left pretty quick though.
Old 10-25-2007   #10
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 66454 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Yeah....I was out at Texas Mojo....I notice some tailgates did not even take their bags of trash to the dumpster. They just left it where they parked at. I guess they figure the Reliant workers would do it. I tried to pick up as much of the trash around Texas Mojo as I could before I left. The grass tends to "hide" some of it versus the concrete..
I don't have a problem with bagging it and leaving it so much as not bagging it at all. The crews do clean the place up. And the dumpsters were over flowing. I'd imagine it's a lot easier to drive by on a cart and pick up a bag of trash than it is to have to stop, get out and rake trash up and put it in a bag. Like I said, sounds like an inbred children of Uranus (aka Titan) thing to do to throw garbage all over your lawn.

I'm usually one of the last ones to leave so I see the place empty after everyone has left. And never have I seen it as trashed as it was this past Sunday.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That wasn't trash people that was baby bud adams sprouts, please pick up and set in a jar of gasoline.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read