Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2007   #1
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline
Default Clements Rangers

Been keeping up with Clements this season, they seem to be doing well currently sitting at 8-0.

From all accounts Derek Carr is playing well, I believe he may only be a Junior as well. Could have a good future ahead of him if he can keep it up.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clements Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Been keeping up with Clements this season, they seem to be doing well currently sitting at 8-0.

From all accounts Derek Carr is playing well, I believe he may only be a Junior as well. Could have a good future ahead of him if he can keep it up.
Used to play football for Clements. I'd say Chris Lenior is easily their best player. He plays RB. Also Kyle Hoke (son of Texans defensive secondary coach Jon Hoke) is a pretty good safety.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007   #3
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected

9-0 with one more regular season game left this coming weekend.

Anybody know a Radio station that covers Clements Football?
Old 11-08-2007   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'd really like to know the answer to that myself. I doubt it, not when I went there anyway.
Old 11-09-2007   #5
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Boooooooo Clements,

Willowridge Eagles..... Yep!
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007   #6
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Boooooooo Clements,

Willowridge Eagles..... Yep!
Dude back when I played for Clements, we lost to Willowridge by like 35 points. But this year, what happened, it was like Clements 49 Willowridge 3. LOL.
Old 12-06-2007   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Try this:

http://www.hsgametime.com/houston/co....6457ea2c.html
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2007   #8
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1698 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Looks like the site is down. I wrote for that website until last week. Technically, I haven't submitted my last article yet.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007   #9
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Well its over, I listened to the first half of the game but when it hit 35-0 going into halftime I gave up. Seems I didn't miss much though.

Been a good year for Clements and Carr has certainly turned some heads, nothing major just consistant, I believe he is only a junior also.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read