Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-15-2004   #1
Keldar
Veteran

Default Sideline Study/Coaching

Does any of this go on????

I see Manning studying "aerial" photgraphs of defenses, he has a phone glued to his ear, the o-linemen are talking with one another, assistant coaches are working feverishly.

All I've noticed on our sidelines are people gasping for air, people holding the benches down with their rear-ends, gatorade gulping, and general looks of confusion.

What are your thoughts??? Do we have students of the game, or people just doin' their 3 hours????
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #2
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

well they did show Carr somewhere in the 4th QTR and it appeared that he was in fact doing something other than your list. It was hard to tell, but it appeared he was cracking a joke and smiling.

As for doing something football related, well I haven't noticed alot of that going on on the sidelines. Come to think of it, I haven't noticed alot of that going on ON the field either, for the Texans.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #3
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

why would carr analize anything,,,he's on the sidelines fixing his hair trying to look pretty ! In fact the only one i saw show anything EMOTION wise was dunta robinson !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #4
Keldar
Veteran

anyone else???? more thoughts requested.
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I saw him on the phone once after one of the INTs. Guess he was talking to Palmer of Roman upstairs.

Something I noticed and the announcers mentioned was that despite the blowout, the sideline was still stacked with players watching the game in (disbelief?)

I hope this makes them all angry and they lay a beat down on Green Bay next week.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read