Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-18-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TENNheads already using injuries as an excuse

This thread from GoTitans made me laugh. With all our injuries they are already claiming that if the Texans win it will be because the Titans have too many injuries. I've heard of using injuries as an excuse after a game, but to do so BEFORE a game when you are playing a team that has lost as many players as we have just seems a little weak.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=32008

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #2
SheTitan
Rookie

Rep Power: 942 SheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TENNheads already using injuries as an excuse

I think the point of the thread on gotitans.com is that Sunday's game is a rough one to call because of injuries that both teams have.
SheTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #3
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Poll Options
The wEiRd, Titans at Houston

I'll take the Titans and +2
I'll take the Titans strait up
Too many injuries, Texans win
I'm not touching this mess, see you next week.
Looks like option #3 proves my point.

Old 10-18-2007   #4
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Looks like option #3 proves my point.

It might if option three even had one vote. Better hurry and vote option three to try and give your "point" substance.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #5
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Porkchop, maybe you should be talking to the fan that started the thread.

Here is one quote from the thread by BiPolar

Quote:
I think the Vince Young injury carries more weight.
Another from the thread starter.

Quote:
Our injuries are BAD. Haynesworth is playing but I think he's hurting. That brings double teams to KVB. Not good.
Vince Young. Need I say more? Not good.
Chris Brown. We have no running game, but with 2 so-so RBs, we have a chance to take pressure off the QB. With Brown out, LenDale takes all the snaps. Not Good.
Brandon Jones. I suspect that he was our #1 WR, but not sure!!!! Not good.
So yes I find it funny that as you said, some of your TENNhead brothers can't figure out how to vote in the poll.

Old 10-18-2007   #6
SheTitan
Rookie

Rep Power: 942 SheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respected

And option 4 I'm not touching this mess, see you next week along with this from the first post
Quote:
Vinnie says that it's because of all the high profile injuries to both teams that makes him question the outcome of the game.
gives credence to my point that this thread on gotitans is about injuries to both teams making it hard for the oddsmakers to call

and Overalls this thread was on gotitans so of course there is going to be more talk aabout Titans injuries than Texans ionjuries
SheTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #7
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvb93 View Post
And option 4 I'm not touching this mess, see you next week along with this from the first post gives credence to my point that this thread on gotitans is about injuries to both teams making it hard for the oddsmakers to call

and Overalls this thread was on gotitans so of course there is going to be more talk aabout Titans injuries than Texans ionjuries
So where is option 5 "The Titans will win because of the Texans injuries"? Or is that a given in option 1 and 2 that the only way the Titans could win is because the Texans are banged up?

Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read