Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-17-2007   #1
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Titans week?

Why do I have to smack you on the jags board ... it is like both teams boards are just ignoring this game .....

MOOOooooo!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #2
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

Why do I have to smack you on the jags board ... it is like both teams boards are just ignoring this game .....

MOOOooooo!
Are you going to make it to the game little one?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #3
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Are you going to make it to the game little one?
Little one? I am older then you ....

Plus it is my daughters bday today ... if I did go, she would go to and considering that you have threatened me with physical harm in the past I would not put her in that position.

Old 10-17-2007   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Will Young get a standing O even when not playing?

Old 10-17-2007   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Many of us will give him a 'standing moooooooooooo'.

We are too polite to 'boo', so let's just say it's a 'moo'.
Old 10-17-2007   #6
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Many of us will give him a 'standing moooooooooooo'.

We are too polite to 'boo', so let's just say it's a 'moo'.
lol - nice ....

Old 10-17-2007   #7
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No, I try not to make fun of the leagally retarded....so I wont be booing Radio either.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

my obligatory pic:

Old 10-18-2007   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
RYAN ADAMS LYRICS

"Tennessee Sucks"

There you go
Waving your arms like a girl
Secondary clothes
Don't worry, nobody knows
Somebody order my round
'Cause I'm getting by
With a twelve pack from 12th & Porter with Billy
4:30 a.m. at night
'Cause Tennessee sucks, in the summer
What do you got that can put us under?

There goes Johnny B.
Weird and tall
He says "The band, they've got good songs,
they just don't draw"
Somebody order my round
Chances are I won't pay
Hey Brad, let's go down to The Bound'ry
Get something blue to put us out of our way
'Cause Tennessee sucks, in the summer
What do you got that can put us under?
Old 10-17-2007   #10
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Little one? I am older then you ....

Plus it is my daughters bday today ... if I did go, she would go to and considering that you have threatened me with physical harm in the past I would not put her in that position.
Excuses are like...

I never said how I would own you. Could be physical or verbal. Nonetheless, you shall be owned one day.

But for now, may your daughter have a happy b-day and...

May the Texans Teabag the Tinbreds!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I never said how I would own you. Could be physical or verbal. Nonetheless, you shall be owned one day.
I figured a verbal ownage was not possible so ...

Quote:
She will she gets a belated bday present when we shut you out at home.

Quote:
lol ... is that a Texas Tea-bag lol

Old 10-18-2007   #12
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Excuses are like...

Texans Teabag
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #13
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:

MOOOooooo!
We play the Titans on Sunday?

Man, I could have swore this was a bye week.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #14
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans 34

Texans 10
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #15
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Our defense needs to remember how to stop the run, or this will be a long day.
Old 10-17-2007   #16
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

MOOOooooo!
Could it be they are just ignoring you?
Old 10-17-2007   #17
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Could it be they are just ignoring you?
Na ... this was my first post ... I just wanted to stoke the fire ... this is usually a time for some fun smack talk. It just seems both teams fans bases are deflated right now .....

Old 10-17-2007   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the word on VY? NFLN said he's not practicing this week and will be re-habbing every day.

I think the Titans could send him back in too early and risk making the injury worse, especially since you know Young will give it his all for this particular game in spite of what the doctors are telling him to take it easy. I just don't see him being tentative on the field given the fact it's in Houston.
Old 10-17-2007   #19
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I was wondering if we will be playing their back up QB or if Kerry Collins will be starting in his place.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I was wondering if we will be playing their back up QB or if Kerry Collins will be starting in his place.
Do you even know what you meant by that?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read