Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-16-2007   #1
Pearl Trade
GO TEXANS

Question Start 'em/sit 'em

i need to star 2 QB, 4 WR, 2RB, 2 TE

Jon Kitna vs TB
Trent Edwards vs Bal
Cleo Lemon vs NE
Tarvaris Jackson vs Dal

Torry Holt vs Sea
Marty Booker vs NE
Patrick Crayton vs Min
Roddy White vs NO
Andre Johnson vs Ten
Darrell Jackson vs NYG

Reggie Bush vs Atl
Cedric Benson vs Phi
Frank Gore vs NYG

Ben Watson vs Mia
David Martin vs NE
Marcedes Lewis vs Ind
Pearl Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start 'em/sit 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl Trade View Post

Jon Kitna vs TB
Trent Edwards vs Bal
Cleo Lemon vs NE
Tarvaris Jackson vs Dal

Torry Holt vs Sea
Marty Booker vs NE
Patrick Crayton vs Min
Roddy White vs NO
Andre Johnson vs Ten
Darrell Jackson vs NYG

Reggie Bush vs Atl
Cedric Benson vs Phi
Frank Gore vs NYG

Ben Watson vs Mia
David Martin vs NE
Marcedes Lewis vs Ind
Your just plain flat out screwed on your QBs. Benson has done nothing and that is the only reason I say Bush.
Old 10-16-2007   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Your just plain flat out screwed on your QBs. Benson has done nothing and that is the only reason I say Bush.
I agree with specs picks.

For QB I say Trent Edwards, if he is playing. Losman may get the start, I believe. Just check your updates.

Ben Watson is a must start. I have been saying since his draft day that he is a future HOFer.
Old 10-16-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Start 'em/sit 'em

Quote:

Jon Kitna vs TB
Trent Edwards vs Bal
Cleo Lemon vs NE
Tarvaris Jackson vs Dal

Torry Holt vs Sea
Marty Booker vs NE
Patrick Crayton vs Min
Roddy White vs NO
Andre Johnson vs Ten
Darrell Jackson vs NYG

Reggie Bush vs Atl
Cedric Benson vs Phi
Frank Gore vs NYG

Ben Watson vs Mia
David Martin vs NE
Marcedes Lewis vs Ind
You're on your own for the rest...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Start 'em/sit 'em

Is Torry holt even starting (injury)?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Is Torry holt even starting (injury)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I agree with specs picks.

For QB I say Trent Edwards, if he is playing. Losman may get the start, I believe. Just check your updates.

Ben Watson is a must start. I have been saying since his draft day that he is a future HOFer.
It was released today trent Edwards is starting and no clue on Tory Holt, I thought he was going to play.

Young QB vs Bal D
Young QB vs NE D

Bad sign unless youhave either of those Ds

Tampa D has been playing great so Not sure about Kitna but it could be the best choice of pick your demise.

Not sure about Jackson, he will most likely be handing the ball off to AP all day.
Old 10-17-2007   #7
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 106609 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Bal has been giving up big plays lately. If I had to choose I would take Edwards over Lemon. Better yet - don't field a QB if you feel like they're going to give you negative points (my league does negatives).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2007   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I believe Watson was injured in the Dallas game. I was under the impression that he & Morris would miss some time for the Patriots. Better check into that before starting him.
texasguy346 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #9
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:

Jon Kitna vs TB
Trent Edwards vs Bal
Cleo Lemon vs NE
Tarvaris Jackson vs Dal

Torry Holt vs Sea
Marty Booker vs NE
Patrick Crayton vs Min
Roddy White vs NO
Andre Johnson vs Ten
Darrell Jackson vs NYG

Reggie Bush vs Atl
Cedric Benson vs Phi
Frank Gore vs NYG

Ben Watson vs Mia
David Martin vs NE
Marcedes Lewis vs Ind
Go with that, you can Neg rep me if its awful. Just be watchful of Watsons injury status. Who are some FA (all positions) you might be considering.
Old 10-19-2007   #10
Pearl Trade
GO TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Go with that, you can Neg rep me if its awful. Just be watchful of Watsons injury status. Who are some FA (all positions) you might be considering.
Watson is doubtful for this upcoming game so i'll play the two other TE.
no one is on te FA list that is worth picking up

thats what im gonna go with
Jon Kitna vs TB
Trent Edwards vs Bal
Cleo Lemon vs NE
Tarvaris Jackson vs Dal

Torry Holt vs Sea
Marty Booker vs NE
Patrick Crayton vs Min
Roddy White vs NO
Andre Johnson vs Ten
Darrell Jackson vs NYG

Reggie Bush vs Atl
Cedric Benson vs Phi
Frank Gore vs NYG

Ben Watson vs Mia
David Martin vs NE
Marcedes Lewis vs Ind
Pearl Trade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #11
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Watson is doubtful for this upcoming game so i'll play the two other TE.
no one is on te FA list that is worth picking up

Ben Watson vs Mia
David Martin vs NE
Marcedes Lewis vs Ind
Might want to check into a guy like Eric Johnson of the Saints. He's usually available in most leagues I'm in.
texasguy346 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #12
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Or pick up Kyle Brady, Watsons backup
Old 10-19-2007   #13
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Watson will play.
Old 10-19-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

QB question

Carson Palmer or Matt Schaub?
Old 11-12-2007   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Which QB should I start?

Carson Palmer vs Arizona

or

Matt Schaub vs N.O.

Palmer has not been playing well, but Chad johnson should be ok this coming week after the neck/head injury he suffered two weeks ago. But Johnson shoud be back this week as well as should Schuab.

Just not sure which guy should have the better day.
Old 11-12-2007   #16
Brandon420tx
Flounder

I'd go with palmer for the sole reason that I'm not sure Schaub plays the whole game (I hope he does though)
Old 11-12-2007   #17
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Which QB should I start?

Carson Palmer vs Arizona

or

Matt Schaub vs N.O.

Palmer has not been playing well, but Chad johnson should be ok this coming week after the neck/head injury he suffered two weeks ago. But Johnson shoud be back this week as well as should Schuab.

Just not sure which guy should have the better day.
I cannot believe I am saying this, but...

Schaub.

"Schaub complete to Johnson. And that's another Texan..." oh, I forget, how's that go?
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007   #18
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
I cannot believe I am saying this, but...

Schaub.

"Schaub complete to Johnson. And that's another Texan..." oh, I forget, how's that go?
HAHA, well get your Ass to 3rd base this Sunday and re-learn it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read