Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-20-2004   #1
donbmt
Veteran

Default Wong has good point

Kailee Wong said this morning on 610 that the biggest difference he sees in this years team versus the past two is quality of depth. I think that's a very good observation.
Old 05-20-2004   #2
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out...
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #3
donbmt
Veteran

I guess that's why I'm not a rocket scientist
Old 05-20-2004   #4
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbmt
I guess that's why I'm not a rocket scientist

My comment wasnt directed towards you...it was directed towards Wong...everyone can see that our lines actually have quality depth at them...especially with our depleted lines last year and the experience our guys got because of that. Sorry if you read it wrong.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #5
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Gr8 guy and gr8 interview, I have met him and he was very nice to my niece and nephew
Old 05-20-2004   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the players who have been here from day one can now tell the difference in the overall team and I believe that is a good thing because I think you will see these big named guys that were brought in here like Sharper, Wong, Glenn, and Coleman step up their play even more so this year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004   #7
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I think the players who have been here from day one can now tell the difference in the overall team and I believe that is a good thing because I think you will see these big named guys that were brought in here like Sharper, Wong, Glenn, and Coleman step up their play even more so this year.
You can already see that the veterans have pick up the intensity, with Wade and Walker getting into it already this early. Hopefully the rookies take note and follow suit.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-20-2004   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

You know Robaire Smith has played on that defensive line with the Titans and he had to work to get there. I think what he does is bring that attitude like he said and I believe that will spread over the entire defense.
Old 05-20-2004   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

What do you all think of Wong switching to the right side of the defense?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read