Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default front row bull pen

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...t_id=104297261
Old 09-29-2007   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

This just agrivates me to no end
Old 09-29-2007   #3
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

You would think the Texans would give a krap.....
Old 09-29-2007   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

how did jacoby jones mother get those tickets?
Old 09-29-2007   #5
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

It makes me sick.
Old 09-29-2007   #6
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.stubhub.com/houston-texan...t_id=104297325
Old 10-01-2007   #7
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
It would not upset me at all if Ms. Jones had those tickets every game

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2007   #8
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Am I missing something? When I clicked on the link the Tickets were not for sale anymore.
Old 10-01-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: front row bull pen

Someone buy them so we know who it is, lol.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-06-2007   #10
FrontRowFan
noob

Exclamation Re: front row bull pen

I would like to set the record straight in regard to the numerous postings that refer to our recent sale of our front row bullpen seats (Sec 116 A). First and Foremost, WE ARE NOT A TICKET BROKER, SUITE OWNER OR AFFILIATED WITH THE TEAM. We are honest, hard working, Texans fans like everyone else in this forum. As the parents of two small children (that you have seen at the game on occassions) we cannot make every game --- nor stay untill the end. Sometimes we show up late -- and we always leave early. Sometimes we give our tickets away to my husbands clients. Lately, we havent been able to make the games -- due to travel and other commitments. So we sold them on StubHub (the official partner of the Texans for ticket sales). The prices we sold them for were market-based prices. We cannot CONTROL who purchases our tickets --- nor do we desire to do so. This is a free country and I have no desire to expend any additional energy attempting to scrutinize ticket purchasers that are willing, able and interested in attending a Texans game. If a current bull pen PSL owner --- or anyone else wants to purchase the tickets for a specific game, we will be more than happy to sell them to you -- at the going market rate. Joe Texan, and everyone else near our seats know us and our children. It is disrespectful to degrade a Texans fan for selling tickets that we have every right to sell. I will say that it would be nice to show up to at least one game and not have to ask someone to move out of my seats so that I can sit in them. Just because we may show up late does not give my fellow fans the right to occupy my seats in my absence. This is a great forum as we are all rooting for the same team. I dont have to paint my face blue or show up in extensive Texans garb to root for my team. We work hard for the money we pay to support our team. What we choose to do with our tickets is no ones business but ours.

Signed,

A Front Row Texans Fan
Old 10-06-2007   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontRowFan View Post
I would like to set the record straight in regard to the numerous postings that refer to our recent sale of our front row bullpen seats (Sec 116 A). First and Foremost, WE ARE NOT A TICKET BROKER, SUITE OWNER OR AFFILIATED WITH THE TEAM. We are honest, hard working, Texans fans like everyone else in this forum. As the parents of two small children (that you have seen at the game on occassions) we cannot make every game --- nor stay untill the end. Sometimes we show up late -- and we always leave early. Sometimes we give our tickets away to my husbands clients. Lately, we havent been able to make the games -- due to travel and other commitments. So we sold them on StubHub (the official partner of the Texans for ticket sales). The prices we sold them for were market-based prices. We cannot CONTROL who purchases our tickets --- nor do we desire to do so. This is a free country and I have no desire to expend any additional energy attempting to scrutinize ticket purchasers that are willing, able and interested in attending a Texans game. If a current bull pen PSL owner --- or anyone else wants to purchase the tickets for a specific game, we will be more than happy to sell them to you -- at the going market rate. Joe Texan, and everyone else near our seats know us and our children. It is disrespectful to degrade a Texans fan for selling tickets that we have every right to sell. I will say that it would be nice to show up to at least one game and not have to ask someone to move out of my seats so that I can sit in them. Just because we may show up late does not give my fellow fans the right to occupy my seats in my absence. This is a great forum as we are all rooting for the same team. I dont have to paint my face blue or show up in extensive Texans garb to root for my team. We work hard for the money we pay to support our team. What we choose to do with our tickets is no ones business but ours.

Signed,

A Front Row Texans Fan
Hey, ubecool464! Fancy seeing you here!

No comment on the post though. I've reserved all comments in this thread when it comes to this bullpen spat. I don't sit there.
Old 10-06-2007   #12
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Hey, ubecool464! Fancy seeing you here!

No comment on the post though. I've reserved all comments in this thread when it comes to this bullpen spat. I don't sit there.
Very well said by the seats owners. This sounds to me like you have some clowns that want that front row for better chance to get their mugs on TV or the jumbotron.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read