Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-29-2007   #1
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pick Up Andre Davis

I did on four of my five teams (sat Jacoby and AJ). He did well for us last week (70 yards on 4 receptions), and should do the same this week against the Falcons.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pick Up Andre Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I did on four of my five teams (sat Jacoby and AJ). He did well for us last week (70 yards on 4 receptions), and should do the same this week against the Falcons.
Not a bad move IMO depending on who else might have been available. Owen Danials would have been even better if he was available and you don't already have him. I see a lot of tosses going his way the next two games or so.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I already have Owen Daniels on the four fantasy teams that I have. I forgot who I gave up to get Davis, but they weren't players that would have gotten significant playing time. I released Deuce for Davis, and Davenport for Davis. Those are the two that I remember.
Old 09-29-2007   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I picked him up too, I dropped Issac Bruce to get him. I ams still doing decent considering half of my team is banged up. I am 2-1 in both my leagues.
Old 09-30-2007   #5
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Gave me 17 points today on four of the teams that I had him on.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read