Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-09-2004   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Correct me if I'm wrong......

Cause I'm not 100% sure of this, but if we beat the Colts this week and the Jags lose. That will make a three way tie for first play in the AFC South. With all teams having a 5-4 record and us having a win over the jags and colts and being undefeated in the division, won't that give us the tie breaker over both teams and sole ownership of 1st place.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #2
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Yeah we would hold first place because we would be unbeaten in the division !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats why I think next weeks game is the game of the season. If we win the momentum that we will pick up of beating the colts and being in first place in the division would be huge. If we win the game next week I think we stand a decent chance of winning the division and I think it will be a race between two teams us and the colts. If we lose I think we'll finfish around 8-8 or 9-7 which will still be a success for the season. So however things will turn out I'm proud of this team and am excited from the play and good signs I have seen from the young players on this team, on both sides of the ball.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

That is not only why this game is the game of the season but it also proves why the game against Denver was so important. A win there would mean a loss to a divison foe doesn't hurt AS bad. Now because of the loss to Denver, a loss to a division foe pretty much triples the damage because then we fall into 3rd place by our lonesome.

But, we have all seen this team do some incredible things in its very short history.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #5
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

If we win and the Jags lose, we're tied for 1st, but if we lose and the Titans win we're tied for last...talk about a tight division...
Old 11-09-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

I like it beign this close,,,that means it will prolly only take 8 or 9 wins to win first !!! Our boys can do it and we have to hope other teams around the NFL help us
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read