Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-09-2004   #1
12stones
Rookie

Default The Week Ahead...

Well, Indy looked good last night on MNF. I think we have a shot this week but we need to play some solid, solid defense. I have to think that this could be one of the most important games for us this year and it's going to be even tougher since we're on the road. Now, I'm not sure so correct me if I'm wrong but if we win and Jacksonville loses, that puts us in first place, right?
Old 11-09-2004   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Detroit plays at Jacksonville so the Jaguars would have to lose. Unfortunately, Detroit plays better at home.

AFC South
Team W L T PCT PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV Streak
Indianapolis 5 3 0 .625 249 206 3-1 2-2 3-3 2-0 2-1 Won 1
Jacksonville 5 3 0 .625 128 146 2-1 3-2 5-3 0-0 2-2 Lost 1
Houston 4 4 0 .500 171 174 2-2 2-2 4-2 0-2 2-0 Lost 1
Tennessee 3 5 0 .375 151 178 1-3 2-2 2-4 1-1 0-3 Won 1
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #3
geka
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Detroit plays at Jacksonville so the Jaguars would have to lose. Unfortunately, Detroit plays better at home.
Actually detroit plays much better on the road this year.

they are 3-1 on the road and 1-3 at home last i saw.
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

C'mon Detroit. The least you can do is beat Jacksonville since you beat us.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
We will be much improved on the indy game. Thats about as low as you can go defensively as what happened in Denver. Our power ranking probably dropped us 10 spots which is expected and will drop us out of the spot light. Which is a good thing.

Fanggio is a good coach and he will make adjustment. We played the Colts before, they are not as foriegn as Denver which we never played against in the the regular season.

We will have a better showing...trust me. Manning is not running QB so we dont have to over react to the play action.

Actually we are ranked at no 15 this week ,,,we dropped one spot !!! Yeah this is an important game for us, we need to come out swinging ! If we win we are still in the hunt, if we lose We might be even with Tennesse NOT GOOD !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read