Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-11-2007   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Watch Parties Thread

SATURDAY, AUGUST 18

Houston at Arizona

4:00 PM ET - 3:00 PM CT - 2:00 PM MT
Houston TV: KTRK 13 (ABC); KEYE 42 (CBS - Austin); KYTX DT (MY - Tyler); KCIT 14 (FOX - Amarillo)
Arizona TV: KNXV 15 (ABC); KWBQ 19 (CW - Albuquerque); FSN Arizona
National TV: NFL Network (blackout in Houston and Phoenix)

Is there any intrest in a preseason watch party?I am thinking next week would be the game for it. The SA fans can drive up for the party. If we get enough people by Wed let's plan to take over Thrid Base next Sat.
Old 08-12-2007   #2
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin preseason watch party?

Hello Mcfly anyone want to do this? Hello San Antonio fans get off your arses ,get in your cars and dive up !
Old 08-12-2007   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe that the guys have agreed on Third Base as our watch party site for this season. Alas, they have not agreed on a date as to when to begin doing this. Check out the 'Austin Residents' thread.

This week is just as a good time as any since the game is in Arizona.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to get together for the Arizona game.
Old 08-12-2007   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Heck count me in.
Old 08-12-2007   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Where? Third Base?
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #7
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Weekly Austin Watch Party!

This is it , the first game of our new and promising season. This is what we have been Jacoby Jonesing for all preseason.
We have a new home for our fan base and a nice little website and message for KEYE. In case you dont know our own "rockablilly" has put up a new website in defense of our continued woes to view games locally from our CBS affiliate KEYE 42, at www.keye42sucks.com
Make sure you visit it, and on to the roster. This email is posted at www.texanstalk.com and there you can post whether you will be there or not. I know alot of my list will be at the game but the group is growing and looking real good. This will be done every week around wed. night and then Rickyb will get the roll call and let the club know how many.
click here for info on the new home www.thirdbaseaustin.com
Looking forward to seeing you all and looking forward to going 1-0 after we remove the feathers from those Chiefs!
Oh and dont forget its Liberty White day so wear white!

Tom Wiggins aka Big Wig

Official President of the Austin-Houston Texans fan club!

Austin Tx, 78749 USA -Go Texans!

9-7 Roll call 12 noon deadline for Rickyb
Roll call so far-
BigWig
Diehardchris +2
axeman40
rickyb+ 2 1/2?
rockabilly +1
ATXan
Specnatz
Texansfan1 +3
madman90
hookinreds + 2
H-town balla #90
Fat Tabby Mama
lnewcomer
Texanator + 1

Last edited by BigWig; 09-07-2007 at 01:06 PM. Reason: post of roll call
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-05-2007   #8
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Chiefs Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

Roll call so far-
BigWig
Diehardchris +2
Old 09-05-2007   #9
axman40
Hall of Fame

I will be there see y'all Sunday! SUNday! SUNDAY!
Old 09-05-2007   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Roll call so far-
BigWig
Diehardchris +2
axeman40
rickyb
rockabilly +1
Old 09-05-2007   #11
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey count me in.
Old 09-05-2007   #12
austintexanite
All Pro

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it, I'd like to go. Do they show soccer there???
austintexanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #13
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 984 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Add The Texanator + 1-2 to that list Tom
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #14
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Done dude, check the first page.
Old 09-07-2007   #15
AustinTexansFan
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Texans vs Chiefs Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

Hey BigWig. Count AustinTexansFan +1 (maybe +3 but not sure yet). By the way I also cancelled Time Warner and subscribed to Directv and they are giving a great deal right now. I am going to get Sunday Ticket and Superfan for 69 a month (TOTAL). Toooooooo good to pass up.
AustinTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexansFan View Post
Hey BigWig. Count AustinTexansFan +1 (maybe +3 but not sure yet). By the way I also cancelled Time Warner and subscribed to Directv and they are giving a great deal right now. I am going to get Sunday Ticket and Superfan for 69 a month (TOTAL). Toooooooo good to pass up.
I may be part of AustinTexansFan possible +3, not sure if I am one of the ones he was talking about as we having been discussing getting together.

But, wanted to make sure that you guys get me on the list, that's right Hardcore Texan +1 (the wife) will be in attendance. I am in the process of locking down a babysitter, that would be the only show stopper.

We are freakin' pumped to hang out with everyone, scream, yell, and be merry.

edit: Babysitter confirmed, it will be on and poppin'.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 09-07-2007 at 05:48 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007   #17
JSR in ATX
noob

I'm in. 2 of us. See everyone Sunday at 3rd Base.

Texans 34
Chiefs 17
JSR in ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #18
liltony9144
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to liltony9144 Send a message via Yahoo to liltony9144
Default Texans Games in Austin

I was wondering...

Where do ya'll see the games if you live in Austin?

I'm heading over there next weekend, and I just can't miss a game, and I know the CBS affiliate over there in Austin doesn't show the games. :/

I'm just looking for some help as to where or if I can watch the game..
Old 09-09-2007   #19
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Games in Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltony9144 View Post
I was wondering...

I'm heading over there next weekend, and I just can't miss a game, and I know the CBS affiliate over there in Austin doesn't show the games. :/

A seasoned vet will stumble in too. Count me in boys and girls......
Old 09-09-2007   #20
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Games in Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltony9144 View Post
I was wondering...

Third Base. Sports bar on west 6th street, just before you get to Mopac/Loop 1. As you travel west on 6th, Third Base will be on your left, in the bottom floor of an otherwise nondescript office building ("Hartford Plaza").
www.thirdbaseaustin.com

FOLKS --- I have been downgraded to a gametime decision. My boy is still a bit sick, and since I got a WICKED sunburn yesterday playing golf for 6 hours, I think Rick's Wife may have exhausted her patience with my weekend excursions. My strategy was to bring The Boy and Rick's Wife, but The Boy is not cooperating. If I can swing it, I will. I will be the man doing his impersonation of a lobster.
Rickyb
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read