Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-04-2007   #1
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hahaha - Chronicle's Richard Justice goes after KEYE!

This is tremendous.

Go get'em RJ!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hahaha - Chronicle's Richard Justice goes after KEYE!

wow nice jab Justice.

Mr Gary A Vinson

I would like to point out the great media coverage you are about to experience. Besides lying to the fans about saying you would start off with the Texans this year you also lied about giving fair and balanced coverage (week #1 and week #2 go to the titans).

Enjoy the coverage; you deserve it.

From Richard Justice (Houston Chronicle):

If you live in Austin, good luck watching our beloved Texans.
Someone tell the hayseeds at the CBS affiliate in Austin that Vince has left the building and they really need to move on. I don't normally insult the people who run a television station because, well, me being good-looking and all, I have some aspirations in that area. I'm making an exception in this case.

The CBS affiliate in Austin won't be carrying the Texans' game against Kansas City this week. They're sticking with their boy Vince. I guess they figure that everyone in Austin still loves Vince and would rather watch him than the Texans. Maybe the Arkansas State game has convinced orange bloods that remembering the past is going to be a lot more fun than dealing with the present.

I'll admit our boys haven't given folks much to cheer for, and I guess they haven't been reading my glowing reviews of the work Gary Kubiak and Rick Smith have done the last few weeks. I reckon the hayseeds will come around at some point. Once they see that the Titans aren't all that interesting and once they see that the Texans finally will be putting an interesting and competitive team on the field, they'll tune back in.

Until then, they'd be wasting their time to call me even if, say, the 10 o'clock sports anchor job opens up. That is, unless the money is sweet.

http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice...u_live_in.html

Hope you enjoy the read.

Sincerely

Thomas

Last edited by Specnatz; 09-04-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #3
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet.

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #4
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

I love this. I also emailed every single news outlet in Austin over the weekend.

I wish we could organize a tailgate protest in front of the station.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Hahaha - Chronicle's Richard Justice goes after KEYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I love this. I also emailed every single news outlet in Austin over the weekend.

I wish we could organize a tailgate protest in front of the station.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We can use another 100 articles just like this one.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read