Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-03-2007   #1
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover
Default Join my fantasy football league! The draft is tonight!

You have been invited to join jkn1127's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.
In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
League ID#: 276913
Password: profoosball
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Join my fantasy football league! The draft is tonight!

I did.
Old 09-03-2007   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog View Post
You have been invited to join jkn1127's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.
In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
League ID#: 276913
Password: profoosball
I am already in two paid leagues on cbssportsline.com. What's up with yours, is it free, how many teams, etc.?
Old 09-03-2007   #4
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

im in
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft at nine?
Old 09-03-2007   #6
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Draft at nine?
Yes, the draft is live at 9pm central.
Old 09-03-2007   #7
jdog
All Pro

Quote:
I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
im in

Thanks for joining. I hope it fills up, and we have a good time with it.
Sponsored links
Old 09-03-2007   #8
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

i am in 5 leagues ( the maximum amount of leagues to join) i am a hardcore FF player i would have loved to join but i cant sorry!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #9
jdog
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
i am in 5 leagues ( the maximum amount of leagues to join) i am a hardcore FF player i would have loved to join but i cant sorry!
I know what you mean. I'm in the same situation. Good luck in your leagues.
Old 09-03-2007   #10
gary
Hall of Fame

So we pick one of each player on O and D.
Old 09-03-2007   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #12
jdog
All Pro

Quote:
So we pick one of each player on O and D.
I think I know what you mean. You don't really draft backups in this league. You get one bench spot so use it wisely. Otherwise, they're all starters. Having one bench spot gives us the simulation of having to make those tough roster decisions.
Old 09-03-2007   #13
jdog
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am already in two paid leagues on cbssportsline.com. What's up with yours, is it free, how many teams, etc.?
It's free. There are 5 teams at last count, but the maximum is 12. The draft is live at 9pm central, and it could take awhile. The main thing I was going for is a closer simulation to football than most leagues. We'll have individual defensive players too. There are 11 roster spots for offense, 11 for defense, one for kicker, and one for kick returner (team defense). I'll be trying to draft the Texans special teams for sure!

Also, there's more emphasis on an accurate kicker, an accurate quarterback that moves well in the pocket, and turnovers are emphasized on both sides of the ball.
Old 09-03-2007   #14
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read