Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-31-2007   #1
neeko15
Rookie

Default how bad do you want jj in fantasy??

anyone here in the same dilemma i am. i really try to stay away from texan players just cause of the fact of being attached to them during fantasy drafts and usually your team turns out for the worst. but i smell a possible colston season for our boy jacoby. do i hold off and get screwed by waiver wire or drop a crummy player (ie. mike williams OAK) for him??
ADOPT A TEXAN: #31 BRANDON HARRISON
neeko15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: how bad do you want jj in fantasy??

I dropped my extra Defense (Houston), and picked up Jacoby in my first Waiver move in one league.

His and Walter's value is good seeing where they're both rated at.
Old 08-31-2007   #3
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont know....I have Schaub as a backup and OD at TE with Crumpler. 2 Texans is my personal limit, but dammitt I'm doing it.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL - I had to also set a '2 Texan limit' for my team.

I got Schaub in the 12th round to back up Brady and Cutler, and Owen Daniels in the 15th round to back up Vernon Davis.

I have the Baltimore defense, but they play Cincy the first week, so I might pick up Houston's defense off waivers for the game against KC.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I dropped Greg Olsen and picked him up off waivers. He's worth a late round pick (14-16.) Anyone taking him any sooner is making one hell of a reach.

BTW, the fantasy forum is over here.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read