Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-27-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Warning for Texans fans on TOMB

Please remember that while it goes against your sense of reality when fighting the Children of Uranus and although the facts support your arguement the MODs on that board do not like it when you show them up and prove them wrong.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=28492

This is just a typical thread started by a TENNhead that will get you banned for being a Texans fan. They know they have no grounds for their claims, but will draw you out into a flaim war then ban you when you get the best of them. That is how their massively homer world works. I wish you well and wish the little girls that run the board weren't afraid of good smack, but they get their feelings hurt easily if you dare to disagree with them. They are basicly cowards

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Warning for Texans fans on TOMB

Just stay away from the TOMB Overalls. You'll be a much happier person.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #3
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52945 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
One thing I did notice is that as a team they have more fire in them than they ever have. I swear this is due to Carr being gone.
It looks like some of those Titans fans know their stuff.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #4
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't go there for the reasons Overalls posted. The mod over there, Yvette, is not very fair or tolerant when it comes to other opinions...even when the facts are laid out fairly.

IMO, a small minded MB for a tiny market sports town. Besides, gotitans.com is much better for content and smack talk anyways!
Old 08-28-2007   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I read that entire thread and honestly, I don't have the first clue as to why any of you guys would bother going over there. To begin with we are 2-8 against the Titans. They "own" us until we do something to even that score up. They almost own us like the Colts do (we've beaten them twice, Indy once) so it just seems kind of pointless to me to go lurking around a Titans board asking for respect.

I'm very much expecting to see the Texans at least split with Tennessee this year. Unless it happens we aren't in a position to say anything to them. That's what I think at least.
Old 08-28-2007   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52945 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with Hervoyel. What do you expect to get when you go over there? Something like ... "yeah I agree that the Texans are great and that we suck because we stole your team. Good post. Rep coming your way!"?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
"yeah I agree that the Texans are great and that we suck because we stole your team. Good post. Rep coming your way!"?
I thought the truth was always welcomed and appreciated....
Old 08-28-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't expect them to agree with everything we say, but I don't expect to be banned for defending my team in threads they start.

I still say they are cowards.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007   #9
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 315 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

I refuse to even lurk at the TOMB. There's something not right at that place & it begins with the letter Y.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I don't expect them to agree with everything we say, but I don't expect to be banned for defending my team in threads they start.

I still say they are cowards.
What do you expect from thieves?

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read