Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-12-2007   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 60869 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Luxury Suites

For the first time last night, I had passes to a luxury suite at Reliant Stadium. People who regularly attend games in luxury suites have to be spoiled and could probably not make it in the regular seats.

Here are a few of the perks one can enjoy in one of the many luxury suites throughout the stadium.

* Free Food
* Free Drinks
* Free Programs
* Visits from the cheerleaders
* Free dessert
* And get this, if you go out and sit in one of the seats to watch the game, a waitress comes up to you and asks, "Would you like anything to drink?" And they Bring it to you! You don't have to get out of your seat, uhhhmp, your padded cushioned seat, to stand in line with all the riff-raff wandering the stadium.

As a special treat I also had sideline passes and was also treated to a brief visit in the 610 radio booth during the game. See pic below.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Luxury Suites

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
For the first time last night, I had passes to a luxury suite at Reliant Stadium. People who regularly attend games in luxury suites have to be spoiled and could probably not make it in the regular seats.

Here are a few of the perks one can enjoy in one of the many luxury suites throughout the stadium.

* Free Food
* Free Drinks
* Free Programs
* Visits from the cheerleaders
* Free dessert
* And get this, if you go out and sit in one of the seats to watch the game, a waitress comes up to you and asks, "Would you like anything to drink?" And they Bring it to you! You don't have to get out of your seat, uhhhmp, your padded cushioned seat, to stand in line with all the riff-raff wandering the stadium.

As a special treat I also had sideline passes and was also treated to a brief visit in the 610 radio booth during the game. See pic below.
Drop a couple of those fingers GW and that will tell you what I think of people who sit in those luxury seats!! J/K!!! Sounds like a nice place to visit, prior to game time!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

You are right, the suites are pretty sweet...have been in it during the rodeo, and talk about anything ya want, it is nice. Now I have been to a suite at Minute Maid a few times, boy, I could use a few more of those tickets again..

Glad you enjoyed...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #4
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I too had that opportunity for the Philly game last year. I found myself eating way too much, ribs, brisket, chinese food, etc. The other problem was too much to drink also, hard to resist when its cold and looks even better when delivered.
But the perk for me was the freebies, t-shirt, program, lapel pin, and some other stuff.
But I do agree, nothings better than being there as in the Bullpen!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Luxury Suites

Awesome, how was Dre?

*edit* are those U of H cufflinks?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #6
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I sat in those suites once. It was like being at a luxury sportsbar with a game going on in the background. Free booze, food, TVs showing every other game going on at the time, etc. It was just too much, lol.

I missed pretty much the entire game while partying up. It was like that one scene in 'Any Given sunday'. Can't do that again.

Okay, yes I can.
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 60869 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Awesome, how was Dre?

*edit* are those U of H cufflinks?
I was able to chat with Andre for a couple of minutes on a commercial break. We talked about who the next starting QB for UH would be and he also said that he has complete confidence in Kolb's ability as a pro.

I did not notice his cufflinks, but they might be UH.

We are among the "Them"
Sponsored links
Old 08-13-2007   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And they Bring it to you! You don't have to get out of your seat, uhhhmp, your padded cushioned seat, to stand in line with all the riff-raff wandering the stadium.
Wow...I'm glad to hear you consider the rest of us non-luxury box type stadium folk 'riff-raff'.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #9
gwallaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Wow...I'm glad to hear you consider the rest of us non-luxury box type stadium folk 'riff-raff'.
I am riff-raff material myself. I will be back with all the common folk for the Dallas game.

We are among the "Them"
Old 08-13-2007   #10
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am riff-raff material myself. I will be back with all the common folk for the Dallas game.
Just giving you a hard time...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read