Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Missing chair

Ok, apparently not much use for tailgating chairs in the off season - just noticed a few things were MIA.

Did anyone end the year with an extra red, white, and blue "Tailgater chair?" (not a big deal, they're only $7).

Did anyone end the year with an extra red/maroon chair cover/bag?

Thanks

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #2
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Missing chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Ok, apparently not much use for tailgating chairs in the off season - just noticed a few things were MIA.

Did anyone end the year with an extra red, white, and blue "Tailgater chair?" (not a big deal, they're only $7).

Did anyone end the year with an extra red/maroon chair cover/bag?

Thanks

Actually, I remember seeing a "Tailgater chair" over with our stuff. Might be yours...
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #3
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

well someone accidently picked up my chair. So if someone has a blue chair with my name on it please let me know.

Thomas
Old 08-12-2007   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
well someone accidently picked up my chair. So if someone has a blue chair with my name on it please let me know.

Thomas
It'll show up Thomas. We take care of each others stuff, store it away, and bring it back the next game. Somehow it always gets back to the original owner. Give ya an excuse to come visit us again!! BTW: Nice to meet you!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
It'll show up Thomas. We take care of each others stuff, store it away, and bring it back the next game. Somehow it always gets back to the original owner. Give ya an excuse to come visit us again!! BTW: Nice to meet you!!
If that's true, G'ma, can I have my sobriety back?!?!? j/k Saturday was a blast.. Thanks it was great to see everyone!!
Old 08-13-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I figured it would. Just putting a heads up is all, and oh the treat you made was just awsome SheTexan.

I am not sure what you are referring to Bill I did not bring anything ..... Yet.
Old 08-13-2007   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I figured it would. Just putting a heads up is all, and oh the treat you made was just awsome SheTexan.

I am not sure what you are referring to Bill I did not bring anything ..... Yet.
Well we still want yout to bring "something", but for some reason is was not necessarily needed Saturday (Thanks in some part to LHB and K... Glad for the 'splash' of tonic... J/K).
Old 08-30-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Missing chair

Quote:

Thomas
LOL, you show up at the next game, someone is there sitting in it. "Umm, excuse me, that's my chair?"

"I don't see your name on it!"

"Well, actually..."

BTW, I found mine.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007   #9
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

lol go texans!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
LOL, you show up at the next game, someone is there sitting in it. "Umm, excuse me, that's my chair?"

"I don't see your name on it!"

"Well, actually..."

BTW, I found mine.
Yeah that is funny.

Thanks Ted, much appreciated.
Old 08-31-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Ted... hold it hostage until Spec brings us some of the good adult beverage!!
Old 08-31-2007   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a green chair that nobody want to claim

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read