Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-04-2007   #1
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default DirecTV and Preseason?

Does Directv show all the preseason games as well as the regualr season? I would like to watch the Texans preseason games and since I am not in Htown, they will not be televised on regular tv. Would I be able to go to a sportsbar(with Directv) to see it?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 291 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DirecTV and Preseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Does Directv show all the preseason games as well as the regualr season? I would like to watch the Texans preseason games and since I am not in Htown, they will not be televised on regular tv. Would I be able to go to a sportsbar(with Directv) to see it?

Here you go

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40428
Old 08-04-2007   #3
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Thanks!
The regular season is still on DirecTV though, right?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #4
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 291 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Thanks!
The regular season is still on DirecTV though, right?
Correct
Old 08-04-2007   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Where do you have to live to get these games on regular networks or cable? Under the freaking stadium? Or, is that too close? Oh, I get it, You gotta hover in a helicopter about a mile above the stadium, with a cable going all the way to it.

Not that I care, but I looked and even the Cowboys preseason games aren't all being shown here, because they apparently figure we'd rather watch games like St. Louis vs. San Diego. I don't think the freaking NFL wants anybody to see it. That's what I think.

Baseball--a gazillion dollars to Yankees players (no salary cap)--check (not watching)

Basketball--well, I just don't care--check

Football--To watch your favorite team, you have to move to Cambodia and have a direct cable coming down from a freaking satellite--check

It's time to throw out the TVs and forget about sports.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147467 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I see

Sat 8/11 11:00 pm - 2:00 am - Chicago Bears at Houston Texans.
Mon 8/13 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Chicago Bears at Houston Texans.
Wed 8/15 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Chicago Bears at Houston Texans.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read