Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-02-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Houston Watch Parties

UPDATE:

The fun starts at 11.

For the next away game, we will meet at Coaches Pub, MapQuest this:

2204 Louisiana St
Houston, TX 77002

(this is Dark Tan, but Coaches Pub is next door in the strip mall)

Bring singles, we'll have SQUARES!

This is not the bar off 290, this is near downtown (midtown), 1/2 block from Pub Fiction!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 10-16-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #2
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Houston Watch Parties

you still doing your vile enemy, I mean Ohio State booster club functions????
Old 08-02-2007   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Houston Watch Parties

Yup, every Saturday less the UT/NEB game and a yet to be named A&M game.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-03-2007   #4
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

You know I will be joining you at some, if not all of the viewings at PF...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang....

Yankee, I have been trying to PM you back, but everytime I do, I get a message saying that the server is busy..... Arghhhh!

Anyway, YES, that sounds like a plan!!!!
Old 08-12-2007   #6
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be at some I am sure.
Old 08-31-2007   #7
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yankee

I held the tables for you as long as I could last night (Tampa Game at Caoches). By the third quater, I couldn't hold off the LSU fans stares and inquiries about the 2 tables I was hogging and I gave up.

I thought you said your friends would be there and you would be there around 8.
Old 08-31-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool Re: Yankee

This is to Ted, in a thread that vanished while I was typping:

I am sorry!! Andy didn't tell me you were there. I thought ONLY Jeff and Andy were there!! Andy said the LSU fans were starring, so I said go ahead and give up all but maybe 2 tables.

Andy later texted me and said they were leaving because it was all LSU fans and they were putting the sound on the LSU game, so I just went to the Wet Spot instead.

I would have come if I had known other Texans fans showed up Regardless, we'll be back there full force for the CARRolina game. I printed out squares for the game last night, too! I'll buy you an O'Douls for your effort at that game.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-31-2007   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I will definetly be there for the (LMAO) "CARRolina" game!!! But there was no way I was making it last night... Heck, I didn't even make it through the whole game at home!!

*EDIT*.... WTF?!?!? How did my post wind up here.. I was in a thread named "Yankee"???!?!!?
Old 08-31-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I really wanna' get big crowds going, the last game we watched together was a blast! (except for the post game excessive Starbursts :P)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-31-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

The last one was a lot fun!!! However, we don't need more cow bell - we need more talent or more SCENERY!!!
Old 08-31-2007   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I will definetly be there for the (LMAO) "CARRolina" game!!! But there was no way I was making it last night... Heck, I didn't even make it through the whole game at home!!

*EDIT*.... WTF?!?!? How did my post wind up here.. I was in a thread named "Yankee"???!?!!?
LMAO!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, all!
I had a good laugh, or at least a few chuckles!

Will mark down the date, Dec 16 right?
I love good stuffs, and if there's scenery to boost, how on earth can a guy say no?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I think many of us got over the problems they had. This past week was fine, and we got a round of shots
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read