Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2007   #1
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Yet again ppl

I need two tix for the cowboys game let me know.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yet again ppl

I've got 2 seats at 4K each! I'll sell you mine! (and then I will find free tix in the parking lot before the game).
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #3
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 8 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Paki means well, that is of course, if Paki even exists.

if i hear of anything come up Paki i'll send it your way, I'm a free ticketmonger as well - I have paid for only half of the games I've attended thanks to company tickets.

Life is expensive.
Old 08-03-2007   #4
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 759 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks mucho. yes i do exist.

make it 3k and i might think about it
Old 08-06-2007   #5
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

paki exists sometimes jk
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #6
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
paki exists sometimes jk

?

SO i dont exists?
Old 08-06-2007   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
thanks mucho. yes i do exist.

make it 3k and i might think about it
Start thinking...I want 3 grand...CASH ONLY.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-06-2007   #8
TheBigpaki
Veteran

i only got 2,800. In pennies.
Old 08-07-2007   #9
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Default Very Important

ppl if u have free tix please pm me first.

I know it isn't fair for other people but they will get over it. hehe
Old 08-07-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Very Important

What are you offering?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #11
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Very Important

Probably $0...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Very Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Probably $0...
Without a doubt. But I mean, he never says "I'll come tailgate with you" or "I'll bring some steaks" or anything.

He just incessantly begs for free tickets.

Most question his existence.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Wonger and Mrs. Wonger thank you so much for the tickets for the Bears game. Thank you for the DR shirt and the signed card you gave me. I promise I will have a great time for you. You are both very special people to me.
Old 08-07-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Without a doubt. But I mean, he never says "I'll come tailgate with you" or "I'll bring some steaks" or anything.

I would never ask for ticets for free. Heck when I buy a ticket this year (have yet to figure out which game yet) I will tailgate with one of the groups and bring beer and food .... or money because of having to drive in from Austin.

I simply have to much respect for my fellow Texans.

Old 08-07-2007   #15
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I believe Paki is still in high school.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #16
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Quote:

Ok nevermind. I had a feeling u guys would respond this way. The reason i don't taligate is bcuz i can't. usually during the season i am fasting. U know muslims do that right? SO yea if i was to tailgate or just be around u guys it would make me mucho hungry. And i am still in High school. plus i would never touch a beer in my life.

FOr the pennies and i can't do math. I mean $2,800 in pennies. And i am very good in math Thank you very much.

But yea sorry i asked i just don't like spending money on stuff i can't keep. Thats the kind of person i am.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read