Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2007   #1
techrecruit1

Default Looking for 2 or 4 tix together (season)

I am looking for 2 season tix (lower level) and have a friend looking for the same thing. 4 tix together would be ideal but 2 pairs separated would be fine to
Old 07-15-2007   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for 2 or 4 tix together (season)

Funny, there was a thread started on the main board at ht.com few days ago by someone with a name and signature amazingly similar to yours. Only that person was selling, not buying.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/foru...ead.aspx#33847

Quote:
Posted by: Techrecruit

Joined on 07-11-2007

Posts 4

No more tix for me

I've been a season ticket holder for 3yrs and have decided to not renew this year. I'll always love the Texans b/c their my home team and i'll probably grab a game here and there just for the tailgating and outing but I don't think I can sit through another year of poor decision making.

Maybe we can get first round pick next year and grab a good water boy or someone else who doesn't fill the stands or do anything worth watching.

Sorry for the vent - been a long time coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Houston Technology Jobs - www.ITpinnacle.com
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #3
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

That is very similar! Maybe he has an alternate mind?
Old 07-15-2007   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking conjoined twins - that can't get along.

Last edited by aj.; 07-15-2007 at 05:11 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #5
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by techrecruit1 View Post
I am looking for 2 season tix (lower level) and have a friend looking for the same thing. 4 tix together would be ideal but 2 pairs separated would be fine to
I have 2 for sale for the right price.

Two season tickets in the Bull Pen, section 117, row b and a blue parking pass only $3000.00
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #6
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I have 2 for sale for the right price.

Two season tickets in the Bull Pen, section 117, row b and a blue parking pass only $3000.00
Hey Preston...I need to talk to you about making a trade...I need to upgrade my normal seats...166 R...

Send me an email...Maybe we can work something out and we can both get something good out of this...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007   #7
techrecruit1

I've had season tickets for the last 3yrs. Just a few months before season I usually make the purchase. Work location dictates this and it looks like I am going to need tix again this year being that i'm going to be around. Funny how things can change so quickly.

Last edited by techrecruit1; 07-20-2007 at 12:47 PM. Reason: .
Sponsored links
Old 07-20-2007   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Well then you aren't a real season ticket holder, you just buy season tickets..there is a difference. Good luck on your quest to obtain a pair, this year is the start of something big...I can feel it !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Looking for 2 or 4 tix together (season)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Hey Preston...I need to talk to you about making a trade...I need to upgrade my normal seats...166 R...

Send me an email...Maybe we can work something out and we can both get something good out of this...
That was a little creepy. None of mine, but who is selling?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read