Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2007   #1
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Whats are preseason tickets running this year?

Just curious because I am looking for some Texans V cowgirl tickets
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #2
Historyhorn
Veteran

Rep Power: 39 Historyhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whats are preseason tickets running this year?

Your best bet is to check the secondary markets:

Stubhub or Ebay

You can get a feel for the going prices for various areas of the stadium for the game you're looking to attend.

The Cowboys game will probably command a steeper price than other pre-season games simply because of the intense interest both from Texan and Cowboy fans. That said, I would still be reluctant to pay over face value for pre-season games.

Good luck.

Go Texans
Historyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Just show up to the parking lot. There will probably be somebody giving tickets away free. I know I did for years and often times walked in with extras because there were no takers. Because it's the Cowboys you might have to pay something though. You can probably land a ticket for $20 or less.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
Just curious because I am looking for some Texans V cowgirl tickets
There are always people looking to unload preseason game tickets the week or so leading up to the games.....right here. I've had this ticket forum up for years and every year there are people that have a hard time finding takers.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #5
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I'll keep my eyes open and wait to see if anything comes up closer to pre season kick offs
HardcoreTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #6
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It all depends where you want to sit. If you just want in the Stadium and are a single, follow Hookem Horns route.

But, if you have a group of people and you want to sit somewhere guaranteed together, you may need a pay face or higher for good seats.

I have had no problems selling my tickets on ebay, just my experience though.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Another Hardcore Texan on here, huh, that's cool, just don't get people mad at me

That's a good question about pre-season tix, I usually by my regular season tix on Ebay and have always had good luck with that, but have never looked for pre-season. I would try Vinny's route.

I will be going to the Titans/Texans game this year on 10/21.....and I am already looking for tickets. I hope to get to tailgate this year.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 07-08-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-08-2007   #8
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Another Hardcore Texan on here, huh, that's cool, just don't get people mad at me

That Hardcore Texan is from the old Texans Talk.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read