Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-08-2007   #1
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 79189 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need Feedback

I just added the MP3 player featuring Texans songs, NFL headlines, and Texans headlines above the board. With this you will be able to listen to these songs and see the headlines as your browse and post on the board. You will only see these features if you hit the "Message Board" button on the main page. If you hit the board direct link you will not see this.

I couldn't get the MP3 player to layout exactly like I wanted it however. I will play with it later.

I need feedback from you guys. Do these things add too much header room creating an annoyance or is the extra header room worth the ability to be able to listen to Texans related songs and seeing headlines while viewing the board?

If this isn't popular I can easily remove it or if many like it but some do not, you can easily eliminate these features by hitting the board direct link from the home page.

If you have come via the direct link and would like to see what I am referring to click this link http://www.texanstalk.com/component/...pper/Itemid,4/
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #2
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I just added the MP3 player featuring Texans songs, NFL headlines, and Texans headlines above the board. With this you will be able to listen to these songs and see the headlines as your browse and post on the board. You will only see these features if you hit the "Message Board" button on the main page. If you hit the board direct link you will not see this.

I couldn't get the MP3 player to layout exactly like I wanted it however. I will play with it later.

I need feedback from you guys. Do these things add too much header room creating an annoyance or is the extra header room worth the ability to be able to listen to Texans related songs and seeing headlines while viewing the board?

If this isn't popular I can easily remove it or if many like it but some do not, you can easily eliminate these features by hitting the board direct link from the home page.
I like the songs where they are at.

It's fun to listen to them from time to time and think about some good/drunk times at Reliant.

Great addition to the board.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #3
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it. It is sortof like one stop shopping - news, headlines, a little music and a message board all on one page. What more could a person want...besides a winning season?
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it. We could add BullpenAndy's songs and some of the NFL Films music.
Old 05-08-2007   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i'm with tedc, we need some of sam spence's stuff up there.
Old 05-08-2007   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 79189 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys get me access to that stuff and I will add it if it is appropriate. Speaking of appropriate (or not appropriate) I am going to edit "Down with the Sickness". I just realized there is some real foul stuff at the end of that song. They have obviously edited that for radio play. If I can't find the radio version I will just use a fade effect and end the song early before the bad stuff kicks in.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read