Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2007   #1
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yankee

You now have an OSU player to cheer for.

FS Brandon Mitchell just sign with the Texans, I believe.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

Suhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... Since Wells left, he'll be the only one.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

Suhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... Since Wells left, he'll be the only one.
Good luck to him, and we need a FS!
Old 05-01-2007   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

76..... Do you know what they use at Ohio State to take tests???

a #2 pencil.....

Sorry Yank!! I had to, even though you probably have heard that one about a million times...
Old 05-01-2007   #5
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 42349 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh how I hate...

OHIO STATE!!

I had to, too!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
76..... Do you know what they use at Ohio State to take tests???

a #2 pencil.....

Sorry Yank!! I had to, even though you probably have heard that one about a million times...
the use of that pencil is fine, but ya know when I go places nowadays 'em pencil #2 is getting smaller and smaller. they give ya half, and then a third of a pencil.

I can't stand a terrible #2 pencil.

How terrible was it?
It was TERRIBLE I tell ya!
Old 05-02-2007   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

random thought of the day:
my face looks straight to ya?
Sponsored links
Old 05-02-2007   #8
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

I think Mitchell will do well... at least until he goes up against someone from the SEC...

sorry, Yankee... had to do it..!
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

dang, now you guys and gal had to ruin it for him!

Last edited by 76Texan; 05-02-2007 at 01:14 AM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read