Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2007   #1
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Orange Lot Rules!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I haven't posted in a while but my question is "why is there no orange lot thread". Is everyone scared of the big bad orange lot?????? There has to be a reason. I know that in the past there has been some feuding between the blue and orange but I didn't think we would not have a special place on the board like every other lot has.

I want to ask the moderators of the board why there was not an Orange lot section started. The orange lot has some of the biggest partyers out there, are you trying to say that the orange lot is not welcome here any more????? Are you all THAT scared of what the orange lot is?????? Oooops, I forgot this is the Blue Crew board.

I do believe that the orange lot has produced more Tailgaters of the Game and of the Year than any other lot. Granted we don't partake in that anymore but I am very very hurt that we were not even mentioned as a thread. I guess we aren't as important as the Blue or Platinum lot that everyone is bitching about. I show up every week at the same time to the same spot I have had for 6 years and I don't have to pay extra $$$.00 to park there.
Old 04-15-2007   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I've been putting them up as people have asked for them. I didn't put the platinum up till Shetex said something.

That's the long and short of it.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Please don't tick off Filo!

They have ways of dealing with those who do not listen. I don'y know if it is a German heritage or influence but they are highly skilled in Zeppelin warfare.
Old 04-15-2007   #4
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I love ya Doc, remember me, got ya all the medical bags for your Vodka drinks...lol....And i look forward to seeing you and Carrie again this year...Had an awesome time with you guys....And i'll bring more Shiner Bock...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #5
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hello

Does this mean I can't post in this section because I don't park in the orange lot.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #6
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Does this mean I can't post in this section because I don't park in the orange lot.
And since I am, at the moment, a Vagabond, Metro Rail ridnin', original season ticket holder does that mean I can post in all of them.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read