Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2004   #1
Keldar
Veteran

Default The 12th Man?????

I guess ya'll heard Richard Vermeil complaining about the Texans' 12th man(the refs). Well, I guess that made it even. Certainly their 12th man, the crowd, was playing today also.
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #2
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

I think Vermeil will get a hefty fine by the NFL for being so vocal about the officiating. They don't let stuff like that fly.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #3
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Vermeil is easily my least favorite coach in the NFL.
Such a whining, crying, sniveling, doof.
Last year when we played them he was complaining that we were doctoring the game balls. This year it's the officials.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

The guy who crys all the time talks about a player taking off the diaper. Go figure?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004   #5
phan1
All Pro

I like Vermiell. He creates the most exciting teams in the NFL. Lots of offensive, piss-poor defense. That's awsome! Bad for winning championships, good for us fans.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004   #6
BWPaint
Rookie

VermEEEL is nothing but an excuse maker. I remember last year or year before when they beat our butts 40 something to 3 (?), his post game comments were all negative about our players, ***** about this ***** about that....40+-3 VermEEL, read the frickin' scoreboard.

Winnie Old Man is all he is.....time to go home VermEEL.
BWPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004   #7
tana
Rookie

Congratulations on your win yesterday.

Titans are struggling right now, but we are not out of the mix just yet
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2004   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I am sure the officials will tell him that nobody told him to not go for the 3 points before the half and allow us to get back in the game by giving us the ball back. This dude wanted to run up the score on us so his team could look good and it came back to bite him in his old wrinkled diaper needing pooper.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read