Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-12-2004   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Cosmetic Changes for Madden?

the cover is always the first thing that gets everyone pumped up, but is there going to be any cosmetic changes? Last season the players were more defined, the stadiums were better, and different uni's. I wonder if you will have the choice to choose the "Battle Red" uni's, if the fans will look more realistic, the fans don't cheer for the away team and boo, more players on the sidelines, and a happiness meter like in in baseball, where guys attitudes start to affect their play. Hey, If its' in the game............I want it in my game!
Old 05-12-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I would also like an option to open or close the roof to Reliant Stadium. I think they need to contact Joe Texan, Bullpen Andy, Preston and the Bullpen gang to see if they can put their character in the game to make it more realistic from the fans in the stadium. I would also like Toro somewhere in the game and maybe they could show a shot of Charley Casserly and Bob Mcnair hanging out in the suite showing their emotions of the game like they always do on TV.

I would also like to see some post game quotes and player introductions.

The only thing about things like this is that they are only cool for like the first few times you play it and then after that you skip over it all the time.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004   #3
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

the best new feature for Madden 2005 is the team morality. players can become unhappy and it effects their play on the field and the team as a whole.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004   #4
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

The character models look even better this year.
Old 05-12-2004   #5
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
the best new feature for Madden 2005 is the team morality. players can become unhappy and it effects their play on the field and the team as a whole.
I am really looking foward to that.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004   #6
777texans
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to 777texans Send a message via MSN to 777texans Send a message via Yahoo to 777texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I would also like an option to open or close the roof to Reliant Stadium. I think they need to contact Joe Texan, Bullpen Andy, Preston and the Bullpen gang to see if they can put their character in the game to make it more realistic from the fans in the stadium. I would also like Toro somewhere in the game and maybe they could show a shot of Charley Casserly and Bob Mcnair hanging out in the suite showing their emotions of the game like they always do on TV.

I would also like to see some post game quotes and player introductions.

The only thing about things like this is that they are only cool for like the first few times you play it and then after that you skip over it all the time.
now that would be cool!!! I aslo agree with you Mr. Pitt Bull about the Battle red jersey

All the NFL teams mascots should be in Madden

Houston Texans first game(s) of the season
2-0
777texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Im pretty sure they will have the Alt. BR jerseys. ESPN has (home, away, and 3-4 alt. jerseys for each team) (minus the texans.)
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-12-2004   #8
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue
I usually play the Titans and put them in Oiler gear when I go live on line.
I go texans straight up, and still whoop some ***. Whats your gamer tag steel?

DC_ROCK - Mazzer
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004   #9
dunnwm
Rookie

Cool addition this year will be Xbox live! Now can update my rosters and not worry about changes by end of year! ESPN is just as good but be nice to have option to play both!
Houston Oilers...Houston Oilers...Houston Oilers #1!
dunnwm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read