Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-22-2004   #1
BiggerthanTX
waterboy

Default Season predictions

Ok, so I don't want to crash the party this early, but i'm curious to see the thoughts of other fans.

Houston's final season record will be...?

On a different note, I was looking at replacing my old clunker cell with a cool flip (any suggestions?). While I was at the motorola site looking at the v265, I saw a contest for tix to any nfl game. They pick winners twice a week and have a grand prize of a bowl trip. I signed up but I hope I win in time for the Denver game. Would love to finally visit Mile High and a Houston win would be key. The link's www.hellomoto.com/us/v265 if anyone else wants to sign up.

so...10-6? High hopes?
BiggerthanTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

10-6? Not counting on it. I am not going to make any more predictions or speculate anything for the rest of the season. I will just wait until after week 16 to see how we finish.
Old 09-22-2004   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Steve McKinney promised playoffs at the end of the season last year ..im gonna take his word for it and assume it is all uphill from here.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

The way the season started off, I see a 6-10 season. If the texans live up to potential, 9-7.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Assuming that DD will discover the art of not fumbling, the defense gets a clue on how to stop the other team on 3rd down and stupid penalties are eliminated. 7-9.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Positive

14-2, no doubt about it.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read