Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-11-2004   #1
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer
Default AFC South QB's

I was just thinking about the QB's in our division and realized it has got to be the best group. Can't think of another division that has two MVP QB's and two stud youngsters. As far as other positions go I'm not sure our division is the best.
wags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004   #2
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 684 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

i gotta agree with you on this...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004   #3
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

We are in the best QB position, you can also make a case that we are one of the best at WR. Harrison, AJ, Mason, Jimmy Smith, pretty strong, and then you add Reggie Williams, Wayne, and Gaff.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004   #4
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 95 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

A passing division enough said.
Old 05-12-2004   #5
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default I would make a vote at Qb's

Qb's yes! Wr's......Not so fast my friend. With the exception of Harrison, one of the leagues all-time greats, this is still a division with guys trying to regain their form (smith) and young guns trying to break the mold (AJ, Calico) In time, this division will be the most competitive in football, but for now, it still has some growing up to do. From the bottom, up!
Old 05-12-2004   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I really hope a guy like Kendrick Starling can become a Calico type receiver for us. I think he has alot of potential as well as Sloan Thomas. I hope they both have a very impressive camp this year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004   #7
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull
Qb's yes! Wr's......Not so fast my friend.
Name the division with better WRs. The NFC East maybe. But I still think the AFC South is the strongest at WR and QB.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-12-2004   #8
777texans
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to 777texans Send a message via MSN to 777texans Send a message via Yahoo to 777texans

wow never thought of that before. Tha's cool thakx for the info.

Houston Texans first game(s) of the season
2-0
777texans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read