Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-11-2004   #1
kgmvp
Rookie

Question Ray Lewis in madden cover

I dont really think its a good thing for ray lewis(it might be a good thing for the texans) to be on the cover since people like mike vick and marshall faulk have been injured in the preaseason after being in the madden cover
But it is official, ray lewis is in the madden cover
kgmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004   #2
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh lord!!! Take me! Take me now!!!

I can't believe one of the most dominant LB's to take the field is about to take the plunge like this. At least he'll be a monster in the game (that always seems to be the tradeoff although the exception IMO is Daunte Culpepper).
Old 05-11-2004   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

this isn't a surprise at all...he was featured in the commercials that aired during the last draft and with the advent of the defensive playmaker control, it seems like a natural progression...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004   #4
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Call me crazy, but I don't see the curse returning this year...

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004   #5
Dreadpiratebonzz
Rookie

I agree, I don't see Ray-Ray falling to the curse. Personaly I don't even think that there is a curse out there that could hurt him. But only time will tell and history has the upper hand. (can't forget about Eddie George)
Old 05-11-2004   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

The website says since the defense has been enhanced for Madden 05 they wanted a defensive player on the cover. Now, I'm not superstitious or anything but I'm glad its Ray Lewis and not one of our guys.
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read