Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2004   #1
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan
Default Harrington down.......

New York Times: Harrington was recently invoved in a tragic accident this past tuesday. Reports say he was at Elton Johns Estate while they were recording a Lions fight song on the piano, when he accidenty got one of his fingers wedged in between 2 of the keys. Sources say he was rushed to the Hospital where he recieved 10 stitches on the index finger of his right hand. Coach Mariucchi told reporters today "It was a freak accident i dont know why joey keeps playing that d*** piano all the time anyway, we even had a piano put in the locker room for him to relax him before games. I guess now that is out of the question". He also said Harrington is questionable for the game against the Texans this sunday. Elton John was questioned by officals after the accident and said "it happened so fast I dont know what happened, i just hope he's ok and still able to play in the game sunday".Coach Mariucchi, is going to have a press conference thursday at 1:30 pm to say if his starting quaterback would be able to play in sundays game.

Any of yall hear about this ?
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this a joke? I just checked newyorktimes.com and found nothing.
Old 09-14-2004   #3
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

It was posted here
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh jeez. It starts again.
Old 09-14-2004   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

i dunno if its a joke they said theyd have a press conference thursday so
Old 09-14-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Man i saw it on the Aol homepage
Old 09-14-2004   #7
HoustonLionsFan
Veteran

Like I said over there, that is actually pretty funny. You should have seen what the guys on TLF did for April Fools Day. The busted out with a real looking article about how Harrington had a relapse of his heart condition, etc...Had alot of people going.

I can't believe the people over there, 'is this real?" from a poster with the name Texans4Life, or whatever, sheesh, gullible (sp?)
HoustonLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2004   #8
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't know it was April 1.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read