Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-25-2004   #1
JaxonVillain
Rookie

Default Greetings from Jacksonville!

Howdy Texans fans!

Just dropping by to say hello and to wish good luck to you and your team this season. From the looks of things so far, David Carr seems ready to take it to the next level this year. How's Dunta Robinson looking? Things appear to be going pretty well down here...I'm just anxious to see the Jaguars' defense when the real bullets fly!

Until next time...

Go Jaguars!
JaxonVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13331 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

This year will be fun for both of us as I smell a rivalry brewing with us. Good luck except when you play us.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Jaxon...you are a rare breed of Jaguar fans....thanks for posting with "class" and best of luck on your team for a healty season.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004   #4
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Beat the Titans!
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004   #5
done88
Veteran

3....2....1...0 and the Texans win.
Oh sorry about that.

I know your defense is looking good how bout your QB. Has he been as impressive as expected?

I'm very excited about Carr however with Walker I'm starting to worry about the defense again. Here's to hopeing you guys get second place in the divison this year. Indy plays third string with the Titans pulling up the rear.
Old 08-25-2004   #6
JaxonVillain
Rookie

I think all three quarterbacks (Byron Leftwich, David Garrard and Quinn Gray) are looking good. Leftwich is looking comfortable and confident in the pocket, but still has to get in sync with the receivers, especially on deep routes. Garrard looks to be fully recovered from his bout with Crohn's disease and is increasing his potential trade value (for next season). Gray is developing nicely. They all have a lot of room to improve, but I'm pleased at where they're at right now.

Is G-funk hurt again?
JaxonVillain is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read