Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-07-2004   #1
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Exclamation Dolphins Don't Score In Scrimmage?

I heard on ESPN that the Dolphins didn't score in the scrimmage. Is that true? I think it's more telling of the sad state of the Dolphins offense as opposed to the dominance of the Texans defense. Perhaps its a little of both.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #2
texansfan88
All Pro

im not sure, no one was keeping score
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Neither team scored in the actuall scrimmage.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Neither offense looked very good IMO.

Nice catch by Andrae Thurman

Nice recovery by Marcus Bell stripping the ball after getting beat over the middle

Jason Bell got screwed on the interference call

Carr had happy feet - he worries me sometimes.

Ragone was lost out there - but of course a guy named Curry Dawson was playing LT when he was in there.

Dunta likes to grab at jerseys when he gets beat. He was going against guys like Snoop Minnis and Carl Morris today so it wasn't much of a test. He is super quick.

Jonathan Wells is running like it's the final year of his contract ......

Bradford had a nice TD catch and run up the tunnel during the 7 on 7's.

Petey was getting a lot of work at the right corner. That guy looks like a new player.

Jammal Lord showed good range.

Shantee Orr was beaten badly by Sammy Morris on a 7 on 7 TD catch.

Phins backup safety Chris Akins had to be carted off with what looked like a significant knee injury

Last edited by aj.; 08-07-2004 at 09:51 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Yeah I knew they didn't keep score, but I heard on ESPN and then again on ABC's coverage that the Dolphins didn't score a TD. I assume they meant during 11 on 11 drills. I believe it was Dunta who mentioned it in an interview after the scrimmage. I know it doesn't mean much, but still it's at least a positive bit of information.

I was sorry to hear that the Dolphins suffered another injury during the scrimmage. I believe it was Chris Akins a safety. At least it wasn't a starter this time.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004   #6
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

I believe Jamaal Lord looked like total ****. This may be the worst draft pick by the Texans. Yeah, I know, it was a 6th rounder, but he is totally lost at FS.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read