Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-30-2004   #1
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Can't Wait

Man, I can't wait til the 14th so we can kick some Cowboy *** once again. I think that the Texans will definitely make the playoffs in the next few years.
Too bad we lost Boselli but those are the breaks. Hopefully Dominick Davis will have some excellent runs again this year (remember the Jets game?). That game against the Pack in November is going to be awesome! GO TEXANS!

P.S. HOWDY JOE TEXAN!
frequentfliertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004   #2
Beastlyman2003
Veteran

HELL YES!!! I got tix to the Green Bay game and the Jacksonville game! CANT WAIT!
Beastlyman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004   #3
Jack Texan
Rookie

I know. I cannot wait till the games start. I'm just glad training camp is underway so I can get regular reports! I've had season tickets for the Texans since game one and am more excited about this season than any I can remember. I'm 40 years old and have been an avid NFL fan since I was a little kid. My dad always had season tickets to the Oilers. This year is killing me though. More than ever I feel like I'm 8 again and waiting for Christmas to get here. It's all starting now though!
Jack Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

The Cowboys game on the 14th is pretty meaningless except for the guys currently ranked 54-90 and a handful of others on the depth chart. The starters will be in for one series. Other than that, the first preseason game is a glorified scrimmage. Expect to see a lot of Drew Henson, Dave Ragone and Jonathan Wells. I am far more interested in seeing how Dunta, Babin and some of the other rooks like Sloan Thomas and Vontez Duff look on an NFL field as opposed to getting caught up in the Cowboys thing as if it was a real game or something. The Tampa preseason game on 9-2 is far more important from a game perspective than the opener. That said, it will be exciting to be back tailgating once again and inside a jam packed Reliant Stadium...

Last edited by aj.; 07-30-2004 at 12:03 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

If it weren't for the NFL channel on Direct TV and watching the replay of games, I would likely be drawn up in gthe fetal position sucking my thumb, suffering from FB withdrawl. Let the games begin!!!

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I actually love pre-season games. I remember watching JJ Moses last year and how exciting he was on kick off returns. Alot better than Avion Black as far as excitement goes.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004   #7
hook'em07carter
Rookie

It will be Exciting to see how chris simms plays hell b trying for the starting spot in a few years
hook'em07carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read