Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-29-2004   #1
Panther5407
All Pro

Default Farve or McNair?

This has been long disscussed but I wanted your views. Who is the toughest qb? I personally think Farve is but lets hear what you think.
Old 06-29-2004   #2
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

That is one hard question. I can't choose.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Farve, over 185 consecutive starts.
McNair, has only played about 110 games. When Steve gets a chance to play as many as Farve then we can comment again.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004   #4
J-Man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
Farve, over 185 consecutive starts.
McNair, has only played about 110 games. When Steve gets a chance to play as many as Farve then we can comment again.
I concurr DC...Favre has the Ironman award in my book. The streak is fantastic for any NFL player, but for a QB in today's league...WOW.

Eat 'em Up, KATS!
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004   #5
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Yea, the streak is impressive. However, Manning has got a pretty good streak also, and I don't consider him tough. Between Favre and McNair, I say McNair. He just seems to have more recurring injuries that he plays through.
Old 06-30-2004   #6
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Both are the toughest in my book...not one more than the other.
Old 06-30-2004   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Yea, the streak is impressive. However, Manning has got a pretty good streak also, and I don't consider him tough. Between Favre and McNair, I say McNair. He just seems to have more recurring injuries that he plays through.
Why is it that most players with records like McNair's are injury prone, but he is tough? Yes McNair plays through a lot of injuries but it often does effect his performance. Seems to me he is both tough and injury prone.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read