Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-18-2013   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TARP WEEK Part 1

Oh, what a season! Geez...I haven't been able to run smack for years now. Texans are bad, but Jags even worse. What kind of game will go down Sunday? Battle for the bottom of the AFC South! We will not win. Jags have to hold the 1st pick.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #2
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Oh, what a season! Geez...I haven't been able to run smack for years now. Texans are bad, but Jags even worse. What kind of game will go down Sunday? Battle for the bottom of the AFC South! We will not win. Jags have to hold the 1st pick.
Why do you want the first pick in the draft? You need a new kicker?
Old 11-18-2013   #3
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173004 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gonna be a tie and we will all lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #4
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Haha!!! Please don't give the Jags coaching staff any ideas! We have enough "Anger" time per game...8-13 punts a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Why do you want the first pick in the draft? You need a new kicker?
Old 11-18-2013   #5
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So have they rescheduled this game for prime-time yet? I know the nation is clamoring to see this battle of the titans! Oops...wrong word there huh? Even they are better than us both.

I have no freaking clue what will happen with these two. I stopped predicting anything with the Texans. I just watch. I don't even get upset no more. I've grown numb to it all at this point. So whatever happens, happens. Guess we'll see who doesn't want to win more since both seem to find ways to lose. If we lead the Jags at halftime then we know the game is over and we loss because apparently that's the way to beat us....let us get the lead at half.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #6
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Deuce, totally know what your feeling, the numbness. I honesty have never seen a team as bad, as this years Jags. Pure luck they beat the Titans, which was a year since their last win, vs. Titans. Texans should be fine at home and dominate the Jags. I still can't believe how the Texans feel apart this year? You and Falcons are the big disappointments this year, but can easily get back to those winning ways next season. You guys have a lot of tallent, in which my Jags don't. Jags will not be "good" for several more years. Anyway, our rivary/games are always fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
So have they rescheduled this game for prime-time yet? I know the nation is clamoring to see this battle of the titans! Oops...wrong word there huh? Even they are better than us both.

I have no freaking clue what will happen with these two. I stopped predicting anything with the Texans. I just watch. I don't even get upset no more. I've grown numb to it all at this point. So whatever happens, happens. Guess we'll see who doesn't want to win more since both seem to find ways to lose. If we lead the Jags at halftime then we know the game is over and we loss because apparently that's the way to beat us....let us get the lead at half.
Old 11-18-2013   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Default Re: TARP WEEK Part 1

Can we throw loser smack? Have we gotten down to this? Jags gonna suck so bad, will make the Texans look like a SB team! Haha
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2013   #8
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can we throw loser smack? Have we gotten down to this? Jags gonna suck so bad, will make the Texans look like a SB team! Haha
Can we borrow some tarps?
Old 11-18-2013   #9
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Sure, they will be gone after this year anyway! Stadium getting a major upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Can we borrow some tarps?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read