Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013   #1
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame
 
WolverineFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,454
Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

1. Brett Hundley - QB, UCLA



- The need here is obvious. We need to find a franchise QB and this should be the year to do it. QB is deep with quality starters this year so we need to strike now. Hundley is raw, but he's a very intelligent young man who beat out 2 seniors for the starting job as a redshirt freshman. He's a true dual-threat because he's not a scrambler who can throw, but a passer who can run. I think that's an important dynamic to wrap your head around. He's also a perfect fit in the play-action bootleg offense. I hate the idea of starting him as a rookie, but if this is what we have to do to move on from the Matt Schaub ear then so be it.


2. Kyle Fuller - CB, Virginia Tech



- A CB so early you say? Yes, I do. Itís no secret that we get shredded by any team with a competent QB. And the reason is because we have no depth in the secondary. Sure our starting CBís are capable(ish), but our depth CBís leave a lot to be desired. Fuller is a 4-year starter who has played CB, slot CB, S, box S, and Rover LB. Heís an excellent cover man who will come up and make a hit and also excels on special teams. Whoever grabs this guy is getting a jack-of-all trades who is really good at everything and bad at nothing. He could immediately start at slot CB and push the useless Brandon Harris off the roster. He could also become our #2 CB if we do not re-sign Kareem Jackson in 2 years.


3. Shayne Skov - ILB, Stanford



- This guy is a very, very intelligent young man who is also an absolute animal made in the Brian Cushing mold. I love his aggressiveness and his passion. He can defend the run or attack on the blitz. He needs to work some on coverage, but with Cushing already in the fold he would probably come off the field on 3rd down so thatís okay. In my mind, heís a carbon copy of Cushing coming out and would be a sure-fire 1st round pick if he had not torn his ACL 2 years ago. He could start at the other ILB position alongside Cushing and even back up Cush in Nickel packages. This guy had superstar written all over him before his injury, if he regains that form watch out.


4. Tre Boston - S, North Carolina



- Another DB? Yes, another DB. Boston can play both CB and S, which would make him a valuable asset to teams that play a lot of Nickel (like us). Tre is a great athlete that has the size to match-up with TEís and the speed to cover WRís. As I stated before, itís no secret we have no depth in the secondary. This really needs to be addressed. I see Boston replacing Eddie Pleasant on the roster as Danieal Manningís backup.


5. Austin Wentworth - OT, Fresno State



- You waited this long to address OL? WellÖ.yeah. I thought other positions had earned some priority. As it stands we have 2 Pro-Bowl guys who will be back next year (Brown & Myers) and 2 youngsters who look very promising (Brooks & Quessenberry). The rest is all question marks. Newton shows flashes and then plays horrible for stretches. Williams has a ton of potential but is never healthy. Jones seems like nothing more than a depth player at this point. Wentworth is a very experienced guy who will have over 40 starts under his belt by seasonís end. He was also on the Lombardi and Outland Award watch lists. He has spent 2 years protecting Derek Carrís blind-side, to record setting affect. Iím not saying he will become a star, but take those high-potential guys (Newton & Williams) and throw a solid player into the mix with them and see what happens.


6. Dri Archer - RB/WR/KR, Kent State



- Trindon Holliday Jr.? No, not quite. Then Darren Sproles Jr.? Well, not exactly. Heís actually a mix of both. He is what Kubiak wanted Holliday to be. An explosive kick returner who can play a dynamic role on offense as a change of pace RB and slot WR. Heís not as explosive as Holliday in the return game or as dynamic as Sproles on offense. However, he brings a great mix of both. He could be a much more dynamic weapon that Keshawn Martin has been so far. While I like Martin, you put both these guys in the same position and Martin is riding pine. Archer could be a huge weapon for our disappointing special teams and a dynamic threat on offense.


7. Caleb Lavey - ILB, Oklahoma State

- Seeing as how Brian Cushing and Justin Tuggle are our only ILBís under contract next season, I think itís smart to double up here. Darryl Sharpton sucks and should not be re-signed. Joe Mays seems like a veteran stop-gap, which makes Dobbins expendable. Iíve been a big fan of Laveyís for years now. He is a great athlete, especially for his size. Heís a guy who can really run sideline to sideline and make plays. He can also play special teams. With how rundown our LB depth has become, I think itís important to have young guys like Lavey who can contribute in other phases of the game while they develop.
__________________
"Those who stay will be champions."

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame
 
htownfan32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: College Station, TX
Posts: 3,941
Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Brett Hundley - no arguments there. Completely with ya, I have us drafting him too.

Kyle Fuller - I like him from what I've seen. I would also take DeShazor Everett if he is in the draft this year. Basically 2a 2b for me. Everett is currently a safety now, though.

Shayne Skov - again, no arguments. If he comes back 100% from that injury we'll have an ILB duo that's just as good as Willis-Bowman. I would be very happy with Cushing-Skov.

Tre Boston - have not watched, but safety depth replacing Pleasant is not a bad idea. Never hurts to have quality DBs

Austin Wentworth - Guarding Carr's blind-side, huh? Never though I'd hear that statement in Houston lol. Have not watched, but I think with the return of Quessenbery and with a healthier O-line in general we'll be okay. I might think of addressing this a little earlier but that's just me, since the other positions are priorities too.

Dri Archer - 6th round pick, never watched him but a speedster jack of all trades is useful, certainly. How many 6th round picks pan out? Might as well take the shot, he could be gold.

Caleb Lavey - not complaining about ILB depth.

Great draft! O-line is a concern for me but so are the other positions. I would not complain if this is how our draft went down in April.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #3
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame
 
WolverineFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,454
Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Brett Hundley - no arguments there. Completely with ya, I have us drafting him too.

Kyle Fuller - I like him from what I've seen. I would also take DeShazor Everett if he is in the draft this year. Basically 2a 2b for me. Everett is currently a safety now, though.

Shayne Skov - again, no arguments. If he comes back 100% from that injury we'll have an ILB duo that's just as good as Willis-Bowman. I would be very happy with Cushing-Skov.

Tre Boston - have not watched, but safety depth replacing Pleasant is not a bad idea. Never hurts to have quality DBs

Austin Wentworth - Guarding Carr's blind-side, huh? Never though I'd hear that statement in Houston lol. Have not watched, but I think with the return of Quessenbery and with a healthier O-line in general we'll be okay. I might think of addressing this a little earlier but that's just me, since the other positions are priorities too.

Dri Archer - 6th round pick, never watched him but a speedster jack of all trades is useful, certainly. How many 6th round picks pan out? Might as well take the shot, he could be gold.

Caleb Lavey - not complaining about ILB depth.

Great draft! O-line is a concern for me but so are the other positions. I would not complain if this is how our draft went down in April.
I think we still need to address the O-Line, but for depth purposes. Wade Smith, Ryan Harris, and Andrew Gardner are all FA's next year. I'd expect us to re-sign Harris. Our OL would probably look like this pre-draft....

LT - Brown / Harris
LG - Quessenberry / Jones
C - Myers / White
RG - Brooks / Jones
RT - Newton / Williams

We still need an upgrade at RT, but I think this year we should just focus on some depth and address other positions (QB, ILB, CB, maybe OLB).

Good stuff though.
__________________
"Those who stay will be champions."

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #4
Rock N Randy
Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Port Arthur
Age: 28
Posts: 353
Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #5
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame
 
WolverineFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,454
Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB
Good stuff.

If we don't go QB in round 1 then I want BPA. One guy I'm in love with is Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota). Put that 6'6, 305 lb beast on the other side from Watt and we are unstoppable up front. I love Ninja, but he is a FA next year.

One question though, you say you don't like Hundley. That's fine. But what do you see in Mariota that puts him ahead of Hundley?
__________________
"Those who stay will be champions."

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #6
badboy
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Posts: 23,244
Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
1. Brett Hundley - QB, UCLA



- The need here is obvious. We need to find a franchise QB and this should be the year to do it. QB is deep with quality starters this year so we need to strike now. Hundley is raw, but he's a very intelligent young man who beat out 2 seniors for the starting job as a redshirt freshman. He's a true dual-threat because he's not a scrambler who can throw, but a passer who can run. I think that's an important dynamic to wrap your head around. He's also a perfect fit in the play-action bootleg offense. I hate the idea of starting him as a rookie, but if this is what we have to do to move on from the Matt Schaub ear then so be it.


2. Kyle Fuller - CB, Virginia Tech



- A CB so early you say? Yes, I do. Itís no secret that we get shredded by any team with a competent QB. And the reason is because we have no depth in the secondary. Sure our starting CBís are capable(ish), but our depth CBís leave a lot to be desired. Fuller is a 4-year starter who has played CB, slot CB, S, box S, and Rover LB. Heís an excellent cover man who will come up and make a hit and also excels on special teams. Whoever grabs this guy is getting a jack-of-all trades who is really good at everything and bad at nothing. He could immediately start at slot CB and push the useless Brandon Harris off the roster. He could also become our #2 CB if we do not re-sign Kareem Jackson in 2 years.


3. Shayne Skov - ILB, Stanford



- This guy is a very, very intelligent young man who is also an absolute animal made in the Brian Cushing mold. I love his aggressiveness and his passion. He can defend the run or attack on the blitz. He needs to work some on coverage, but with Cushing already in the fold he would probably come off the field on 3rd down so thatís okay. In my mind, heís a carbon copy of Cushing coming out and would be a sure-fire 1st round pick if he had not torn his ACL 2 years ago. He could start at the other ILB position alongside Cushing and even back up Cush in Nickel packages. This guy had superstar written all over him before his injury, if he regains that form watch out.


4. Tre Boston - S, North Carolina



- Another DB? Yes, another DB. Boston can play both CB and S, which would make him a valuable asset to teams that play a lot of Nickel (like us). Tre is a great athlete that has the size to match-up with TEís and the speed to cover WRís. As I stated before, itís no secret we have no depth in the secondary. This really needs to be addressed. I see Boston replacing Eddie Pleasant on the roster as Danieal Manningís backup.


5. Austin Wentworth - OT, Fresno State



- You waited this long to address OL? WellÖ.yeah. I thought other positions had earned some priority. As it stands we have 2 Pro-Bowl guys who will be back next year (Brown & Myers) and 2 youngsters who look very promising (Brooks & Quessenberry). The rest is all question marks. Newton shows flashes and then plays horrible for stretches. Williams has a ton of potential but is never healthy. Jones seems like nothing more than a depth player at this point. Wentworth is a very experienced guy who will have over 40 starts under his belt by seasonís end. He was also on the Lombardi and Outland Award watch lists. He has spent 2 years protecting Derek Carrís blind-side, to record setting affect. Iím not saying he will become a star, but take those high-potential guys (Newton & Williams) and throw a solid player into the mix with them and see what happens.


6. Dri Archer - RB/WR/KR, Kent State



- Trindon Holliday Jr.? No, not quite. Then Darren Sproles Jr.? Well, not exactly. Heís actually a mix of both. He is what Kubiak wanted Holliday to be. An explosive kick returner who can play a dynamic role on offense as a change of pace RB and slot WR. Heís not as explosive as Holliday in the return game or as dynamic as Sproles on offense. However, he brings a great mix of both. He could be a much more dynamic weapon that Keshawn Martin has been so far. While I like Martin, you put both these guys in the same position and Martin is riding pine. Archer could be a huge weapon for our disappointing special teams and a dynamic threat on offense.


7. Caleb Lavey - ILB, Oklahoma State

- Seeing as how Brian Cushing and Justin Tuggle are our only ILBís under contract next season, I think itís smart to double up here. Darryl Sharpton sucks and should not be re-signed. Joe Mays seems like a veteran stop-gap, which makes Dobbins expendable. Iíve been a big fan of Laveyís for years now. He is a great athlete, especially for his size. Heís a guy who can really run sideline to sideline and make plays. He can also play special teams. With how rundown our LB depth has become, I think itís important to have young guys like Lavey who can contribute in other phases of the game while they develop.
Enjoyed the read but please explain Smith giving up on MS? Just do not see it as of today unless Schaub has a panic attack & is admitted to Harris County Psych. Also, I think Kubes is grooming Keenum for starter. I had McCarron in first until Monday.

1. Hundley is currently rated top 5 player. You think he will fall that far?
2. I am down with CB, the issue I have with Fuller is like KJ his first two seasons, if WR gets a step, fuller is out of position. Good thing is with more spot light on Fuller now, we should get good eval.
3. I was big fan of Skov last season and we (3 Amigos) had a lot of discussion about him before he returned to school. IIRC, there was some talk about his not going " full motor". He did lead team in 2010 tackles despite missing two game to injury but missed rest of 2011 due to knee injury in game three. He also was suspended first game 2012 due to DUI. I know he has virtually no lateral ability and the ACL will only make it worse. I am okay with a pure ILB & think I can get Andrew Jackson in 4th.

4. I really like Boston despite his detractors & had him on my board before going different direction. Here is a good if lengthy bio you might like. http://northcarolina.247sports.com/A...nfident-151410


I could be satisfied with your mock but we have to upgrade Oline with either better play from a healthier Newton who has some minor injuries or someone. We have seen little of Q (I am big fan & was one of first saying he was an OG) and none of Williams whom I mocked in third round. If we depend on them, we better get production.
__________________
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #7
NCTexan
Hall of Fame
 
NCTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Raleigh
Age: 22
Posts: 1,400
Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Tre Boston has improved significantly this year from last year. Against ECU he was one of about two bright spots on defense in a game where we gave up 55 points. I think he could be solid depth in the NFL and could spot start as needed.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2013   #8
Rock N Randy
Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Port Arthur
Age: 28
Posts: 353
Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

@ Wolverine

LOVE Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
Thanks too guys like Watt he will be a 1st RD pick he has alot of similarities
Dude is a load and a beast

Right now he is a 2nd RD grade but I think he will have a fine season too complement last years break out seasons after combine and corn draft time he will be a 1st RD pick.

I really really really like him just worker and OL will have too pack a lunch when going against him alot like Watt

Makes me happy someone sees what I see with Hageman
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score
 
rmartin65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 7,980
Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
@ Wolverine

LOVE Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
Thanks too guys like Watt he will be a 1st RD pick he has alot of similarities
Dude is a load and a beast

Right now he is a 2nd RD grade but I think he will have a fine season too complement last years break out seasons after combine and corn draft time he will be a 1st RD pick.

I really really really like him just worker and OL will have too pack a lunch when going against him alot like Watt

Makes me happy someone sees what I see with Hageman
I hate to be a dick, but for the love of God learn the difference between the words "to" and "too".

Anyway, I am a big fan of Hageman as well. Talented player that does not get a lot of recognition because he plays at Minnesota.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #10
Rock N Randy
Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Port Arthur
Age: 28
Posts: 353
Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Ya that's a dick move dude
I said it three times and miss spelled it Two times
I was busy and it was my girlfriends bday and I have 5 kids
Sorry I wanted too say somethen and say it fast so I just go with it
Don't need people like you complaining about a 1 extra O on "to" in a paragraph with the word misspelled twice

Too and to doesn't effect the eye or what it being said

Now if I was tlkn lk this thn u could compln but I'm not so chill the F out
K!
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #11
NCTexan
Hall of Fame
 
NCTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Raleigh
Age: 22
Posts: 1,400
Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Tre Boston is looking legit this season. He had another good game last night against Miami. He would be a good pick up in the fourth round. If he keeps it up though he might get taken in the third.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Posts: 23,244
Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Anyone as interested in DBs as I, Ahmad Dixon and Baylor will be playing Iowa St who did well against Texas tech will play Oct 19th 6pm & should be interesting game.
__________________
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger