Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-29-2013   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Really???

Are people really hoping Matt goes down? Unreal, grow up. It is a game. Make a change coach but fans should not wish for an injury.
Old 09-29-2013   #2
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Are people really hoping Matt goes down? Unreal, grow up. It is a game. Make a change coach but fans should not wish for an injury.
Why not, its not like we actually CONTROL ANYTHING. If he gets hurt so be it, if fans WANT him to get hurt, so be it. At the end of the day he still sucks.
Old 09-29-2013   #3
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Why not, its not like we actually CONTROL ANYTHING. If he gets hurt so be it, if fans WANT him to get hurt, so be it. At the end of the day he still sucks.
Old 09-29-2013   #4
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 81312 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Agree i never wish injury on anyone, as i believe in bad karma, but i do however wish for a QB change regardless of how we get it.
Old 09-29-2013   #5
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary, it's getting out of control but I don't blame people. I was one of Matt Schaub's biggest supporters and probably the most positive person on the board. And even I'm ready to see a quarterback change.
Old 09-29-2013   #6
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217185 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I want him to go SIT down.
Old 09-29-2013   #7
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think guys are actually wishing harm on Schaub. They just know that we need a QB change and Kubiak is not going to make a change unless that happens.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2013   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I missed the posts where people were wanting Schaub hurt. I want him replaced but not hurt.
Old 09-29-2013   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Gary, it's getting out of control but I don't blame people. I was one of Matt Schaub's biggest supporters and probably the most positive person on the board. And even I'm ready to see a quarterback change.
Not my point though. I do not see thread anymore.
Old 09-29-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Where's this coming from gary? I haven't seen anyone seriously hope for Matt to get injured.

I'm hoping he comes down with the flu..... correction, I'm hoping the coaching staff says he came down with a case of the flu for next weeks game. Or maybe even a case of turf toe.... I think most of us can believe that, he played the second half of the tampa game with a broke foot a couple of years ago.
Old 09-29-2013   #11
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

How about just a hammy injury? Its not that severe but would suit our purposes.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #12
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I think you have to move to pull a hammy.
Old 09-29-2013   #13
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 81312 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Would be the slowest moving hammy pull in human history, then atleast schaub would be in the history books unless his 3 pick 6s have already put him there.
Old 09-29-2013   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't root for a guy to get hurt. I just can't do that.

Maybe a slight sprain that takes him out but turns out to be nothing, but I don't can anyone seriously injured
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #15
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He was born without a hammy.
Old 10-01-2013   #16
Allegra
Rookie

Section: 530 - Row J
Rep Power: 0 Allegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respectedAllegra is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I should not laugh at that...I should not laugh at that...I should not laugh at that....

Aw, what the heck. I need a laugh after what I witnessed at Reliant Sunday. While dealing with that stomach crud that's going around and being unable to even have a couple of beers to dull the agony.

Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013   #17
gary
Hall of Fame

The Texans did not score in the second half I fail to see how Matt is fully to blame.
Old 09-29-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
How about he had to miss the game because his wife's sister's best friends baby daddy's girlfriend was about to have her 12th baby.

Very important for Schaub to make that right?
Old 09-29-2013   #19
HouTx11
Veteran

Rep Power: 4237 HouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish no harm on Schaub never never never, and I don't hate him. But if he were to be benched for the 49er game I wouldn't complain. Might help the Texans. Should be a loss anyways if he starts.
HouTx11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013   #20
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 56411 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Look, I never want to wish a guy to go down, I just don't need that karma. BUT, say if Watt so happens to trip in the walk through this week and Schaub takes a vicious shot to the nad-sack and has to miss this week against the 49ers....

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickspatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read